Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Beavis & Butthead Do The Universe

Ha ha bruh besides anything star wars and maybe a pic or two here n there. Ur posts are generally negative n hating on anything that comes out on tv n on the big screen..lol

Damn man.
Lol such a bad narrative

A lot of the shit that comes out is bad

I’m not gonna be yall who either wanna give BS a shot or just watch through sheer blind nostalgia

I gave the trailer a shot and it’s not even funny

Bravia and Butthead is a dead property that should stay stuck in the 90s

Lol such a bad narrative

A lot of the shit that comes out is bad

I’m not gonna be yall who either wanna give BS a shot or just watch through sheer blind nostalgia

I gave the trailer a shot and it’s not even funny

Bravia and Butthead is a dead property that should stay stuck in the 90s

And you have done nothing to convince me otherwise...lol

beta in the reel talk forum..

ha ha

I dare say 9/10

Only reason it's not 10/10 is because overall... It's not a great movie.

But..... It 100% delivered in every conceivable way you could expect it to.... And actually surpassed that because I feel like it was very intelligent funny in the way Rick and Morty is.....I feel like it was the same kinda humor.... Which despite all the nostalgia... It Also felt very fresh and current. The shot that this kinda humor is dead is proved very wrong..... We just seeing the successors for who they were .. this movie reminded the world that Beavis and Butt-Head aren't just mindless humor... They're mindless characters is a very hilarious and well thought out universe.

The voice actors were great... Mike judge still sounds like teenage Beavis and Butt-Head. The plot was ridiculous... Yet still was fun enough to keep you into it

I liked it and would prolly end up watching again

I gave it 15 minutes...

tacos-de.gif

I dare say 9/10

Only reason it's not 10/10 is because overall... It's not a great movie.

But..... It 100% delivered in every conceivable way you could expect it to.... And actually surpassed that because I feel like it was very intelligent funny in the way Rick and Morty is.....I feel like it was the same kinda humor.... Which despite all the nostalgia... It Also felt very fresh and current. The shot that this kinda humor is dead is proved very wrong..... We just seeing the successors for who they were .. this movie reminded the world that Beavis and Butt-Head aren't just mindless humor... They're mindless characters is a very hilarious and well thought out universe.

The voice actors were great... Mike judge still sounds like teenage Beavis and Butt-Head. The plot was ridiculous... Yet still was fun enough to keep you into it

I liked it and would prolly end up watching again

Aiight... I guess I'mma hafta pay for a month of Paramount+ just to watch this. The original series and movie used to have me on the floor laughing and I have the movie on VHS.

Aiight... I guess I'mma hafta pay for a month of Paramount+ just to watch this. The original series and movie used to have me on the floor laughing and I have the movie on VHS.

What is this "pay" word you speak of. Never heard of it...

Lmao you gonna let Du be the opinion to sway you into getting a streaming service? Du’s opinion is so shitty he has a thread series about him watching bad movies that he likes so it’s okay then hides behind the fact that he’s high lol

What is this "pay" word you speak of. Never heard of it...

good shit bruh!!!

5 minutes in and I've already dropped tears from laughing.

HOLY JESUS EL SALVADORE CHRISTOS!!!!!

GODDAMMIT I almost passed out from laughing so hard and I still ain't even made it past 11 minutes.

Yeah I'm drinking and I'm buzzed as shit, but that's how it was for the first one and the same thing happened.

Back