Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicks be dick watching. Been standing here 10 minutes. The objectification is nasty out here.

Went to the washroom and pulled my shit to the right to hit that angle. They not gonna play in my face.

All of my ex girlfriends went crazy.
Sorry God. I promise 2 never cheat again yo

0a4233e7d9f3ae2b43da81f28438daec79a4b35a.jpg

Just got sat down by someone close to me that cares about me and she told me honestly that most people think ima unwelcoming unapproachable dick..I’m a lil hurt by that cause ima nice guy

Just got sat down by someone close to me that cares about me and she told me honestly that most people think ima unwelcoming unapproachable dick..I’m a lil hurt by that cause ima nice guy
That’s because those people are sheep who can easily fit into what society wants.
they walk how they are told
Talk like they are told
Vote how they are told and just overall assimilate to not stand out regardless of how they see things. That turns into people not understanding anything different or trying to understand ti grow.
I don’t think you are those things…..I think they just want you to be who they want you to be.

That’s because those people are sheep who can easily fit into what society wants.
they walk how they are told
Talk like they are told
Vote how they are told and just overall assimilate to not stand out regardless of how they see things. That turns into people not understanding anything different or trying to understand ti grow.
I don’t think you are those things…..I think they just want you to be who they want you to be.
Lol..Almost verbatim, that’s what I told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back