Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys me that when Ceasar's daughter came out and said that he beat her, most didn't bat an eyelash. Now he hits a dog and immediately VH1 cuts ties...
Was there video of him beating his daughter on the neighbors ring too? People react differently when they can actually see it

Though I wont lie people just act differently when dogs get hit (myself included)

It annoys me that when Ceasar's daughter came out and said that he beat her, most didn't bat an eyelash. Now he hits a dog and immediately VH1 cuts ties...

Well you know how folks are if a female says she was abused they always view it as a lie for clout. Then when proof come out they be like why she wait

Depends on how u look at it…. It’s basically 10 days at home to kick it w ur boy

No nigga. No. That’s the issue. He’s already been at his mom’s house since last Friday! He was supposed to be back on Monday but he’s been over there cuz she got it and he may have been exposed and I got a toddler over her to think about. She tested him a while ago to make sure he was good so he could come back here. And he’s positive.

So now he has to quarantine even longer away from me.

I miss him.

I can’t remember the last time he’s been gone this long. 😩😩😩😩

Is there a video of him beating his daughter? They're supposed to just cancel someone they have almost a decade relationship with off strength? It doesn't just affect Ceasar it affects the entire cast, film crew and production team. Stands to reason they should stand behind him until they have some actual evidence or pattern of wrong doing.

I don't understand why people are so invested in everyone getting cancelled regardless. It's none of our business how he or anyone else earns. If the authorities want to charge him for animal cruelty so be it. If the network wants to cancel or keep him so be it.

And lol at Donna leading the charge. If she didn't get fired for constantly assaulting cast members herself she wouldn't have this same energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back