Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who here is broke/poor?

giphy.gif

I’m broker than I was last year. Lol.

I literally chilled and didn’t even work most of 2021. I also traveled a decent amount in 2021.

I decided out of boredom (and I thought it would be a good investment) to buy a home late last year.
Sound like me young man. You look into the info I sent you about a crib in the DR?

Sound like me young man. You look into the info I sent you about a crib in the DR?

I still got the info you sent me and I appreciate it.

DR especially Puerto Plata is super hot right now. Lmao. Lots of people are investing and kinda killing the reason I wanted to maybe get something out there.

plus you balling on a different level. Lmao. But I still have the info and want to look into getting a spot abroad.

You making me feel bad and you out here owning multiple apartment complexes and taking nice trips.

LMAO

You said that you were broker than last year. Then proceeded to say you wasn't working but took mad trips. You also bought a house cause you was bored.

My guy @ToxiCity out here asking for more than ABW money and lols. You basically tell him that yo're as broke as him. Said from the inside of your Bentley.

Cold world we living in, lol.

Back