Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

I be like stevie wonder in the gym avoiding hoes and people in general mayne.
The funny thing is the minute these women do an exercise that seems provocative they scanning around to see who's looking. Several times some chick is stretching or doing some shit bussing it open and I just happen to make eye contact with them smmfh

You can be innocent af and look guilty

With that video tho unless old dude was eye fucking her for a period, most people just keep it moving because you bound to be looking around in the gym sometimes, whether it's casual or you admiring.

She seemed to be with the confrontational energy

I be like stevie wonder in the gym avoiding hoes and people in general mayne.
The funny thing is the minute these women do an exercise that seems provocative they scanning around to see who's looking. Several times some chick is stretching or doing some shit bussing it open and I just happen to make eye contact with them smmfh

You can be innocent af and look guilty

With that video tho unless old dude was eye fucking her for a period, most people just keep it moving because you bound to be looking around in the gym sometimes, whether it's casual or you admiring.

She seemed to be with the confrontational energy

yeah, it seems like she just wanted to start some shit. You can't help it if people actually see you when you're in public.

Dudes who be paying for these girls’ trips probably don’t care that they fronting on the gram, lol. I know I wouldn’t. If I brought you out just to spend time and fuck I don’t care what you doing on socials. Them niggas probably married anyway and wouldn’t want to take credit, lol.

@ZMaKEa

Speak on it.

Back