Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s a scam that’s become so normalized that we don’t realize it’s a scam anymore?

Water fountains are free and exist in most public places…no big leap is being requested
where do you think the water in water fountains comes from?

That's the same filtered water from the water system.

where you think that shit coming from,straight from your local lake or the ocean?

where do you think the water in water fountains comes from?

That's the same filtered water from the water system.

where you think that shit coming from,straight from your local lake or the ocean?

Yet they found a way for it to be free, like the free AC you get to experience when you step into a building you don’t live in

Yet they found a way for it to be free, like the free AC you get to experience when you step into a building you don’t live in
it's not free though.If there's a water fountain,that place is paying for that water.

In a park or school,the city is paying for that water or our taxes pay for it and the city uses that money to keep water on there.

it's not free though.If you at work or school and there's a water fountain,that place is paying for that water.

In a park,the city is paying for that water or our taxes pay for it and the city uses that money to keep water in the park.

Free to me in that moment is how I am defining free in this scenario. If you wanna really get granular and look at the 3 cents a yr that comes from my taxes you can, but we will be talking about different things.

I just think there should be an expectation that you can pull up anywhere and be handed a bottle of water, and it should be treated like AC, as an expectation for anyone who plans to host the public.

We can debate this but ultimately it’s a debate about my opinion of what a scam is, probably not worth your time

Free to me in that moment is how I am defining free in this scenario. If you wanna really get granular and look at the 3 cents a yr that comes from my taxes you can, but we will be talking about different things.

I just think there should be an expectation that you can pull up anywhere and be handed a bottle of water, and it should be treated like AC, as an expectation for anyone who plans to host the public.

We can debate this but ultimately it’s a debate about my opinion of what a scam is, probably not worth your time
Yes it's free for you,because somebody else paid for it,but who gone pay for it at your house?

And who gone pay all the ppl it takes for us to have clean water?

I’m in the same boat as the majority here thinking how much this or that is a scam…or seems to be a scam. But in reality it isn’t.

paying for water is a scam..ok, fine..but why and in what way? Maybe paying for drinking water is..because we have filters for households now, or cheaper water delivered to your door for your water dispenser.

but how do you get water to your sinks,showers or toilet? how do you get cleaner, safer drinking water? through processes that costs money. Who here would be willing to do what they used to do and walk miles to a local well and carry gallons back home?

we live not much different than they used to..hunt, gather, trade..and today the majority, very large majority, does not hunt or gather. We only trade paper money, and to get that paper money we trade our time to companies versus time for hunting and gathering.

so in reality it isn’t a scam, it’s the mentality we serve for ourselves..it’s easier to pay for water than to walk miles…easier to pay for gas to power our car than to travel horseback…easier to go to the grocery store than to hunt and gather…easier to pay to live in a home that’s powered than to build your own home and be exposed to the elements and nature..

it’s a scam only when it’s without consideration

50EB4348-E404-4FD1-BC29-9869DA0B3D56.gif

I’m in the same boat as the majority here thinking how much this or that is a scam…or seems to be a scam. But in reality it isn’t.

paying for water is a scam..ok, fine..but why and in what way? Maybe paying for drinking water is..because we have filters for households now, or cheaper water delivered to your door for your water dispenser.

but how do you get water to your sinks,showers or toilet? how do you get cleaner, safer drinking water? through processes that costs money. Who here would be willing to do what they used to do and walk miles to a local well and carry gallons back home?

we live not much different than they used to..hunt, gather, trade..and today the majority, very large majority, does not hunt or gather. We only trade paper money, and to get that paper money we trade our time to companies versus time for hunting and gathering.

so in reality it isn’t a scam, it’s the mentality we serve for ourselves..it’s easier to pay for water than to walk miles…easier to pay for gas to power our car than to travel horseback…easier to go to the grocery store than to hunt and gather…easier to pay to live in a home that’s powered than to build your own home and be exposed to the elements and nature..

it’s a scam only when it’s without consideration

View attachment 866568

Why do you capitalize some sentences but not all?

any of y’all ever looked at your water bill?

When I was renting in Arlington, water was cheap but all the other shit made the bill high

Back