Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s a scam that’s become so normalized that we don’t realize it’s a scam anymore?

Over population when we're are the tipping point of societal collapse because the birth rate has dropped so low there is no babies being boon to support the work force or maintain population levels. Our ability to avoid this collapse by was 30yrs ago. It could possibly be slowed or stopped IF every female had 2.1 babies each. But Zoomers aren't having or don't want babies. China is slated to be the first country to collapse because of their 1 child policy for decades. America will be one of the last countries as they had more boomers having babies than any other country.

Your health care being tied to your job
Property taxes
40+ hr work weeks
Women not having free menstrual products
People being convinced their hobbies should always be monetized
Jewelry industry
Credit scores being negatively affected when you pay something off
ATM/bank fees
This one especially. Because I always paid my car insurance in one go it added 0 to my credit score.

Paying it monthly added £200+ to the price

Class system. We do not need 1st class etc on flights trains etc

I never rode 1st class. I never understood it. Maybe they get different benefits on snacks than others but I never seen it. Im thinking "are we all going to the same destination" lol

I never rode 1st class. I never understood it. Maybe they get different benefits on snacks than others but I never seen it. Im thinking "are we all going to the same destination" lol
There's enough room on a flight for everyone they could just get rid of first class and just space out the rows properly

Your health care being tied to your job
Property taxes
40+ hr work weeks
Women not having free menstrual products
People being convinced their hobbies should always be monetized
Jewelry industry
Credit scores being negatively affected when you pay something off
ATM/bank fees

My uncle bank at Suntrust. I have possession of his card because he don't like to leave the house because of the pandemic. You save your money in the bank but they charge you to withdraw your own money. Shts crazy

I rarely ride first class here in The Netherlands cause those 10 or 30 min commutes ain’t shit but back in Indo - and other Asian countries - I strictly rode 1st class due to all the comfort perks you’ll not necessarily need but will appreciate during those 5 hour + rides. In some countries - like Indo and Morocco - it’s better to invest a bit in comfort cause the alternative is sitting in wagons covered in piss smell lol smh

Its like checking in at the airport at some places over there (security checks , designated areas and seats etc) and the overal ambiance is kind of cool, the machinists are walking around like M.Bison / Vega acting like celebrities etc, different level of status than compared to here.

Back