Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the 3 worst jobs you’ve had?

I worked at mcdonalds in high school.

It wasnt that bad tbh....IF YOU WERE NOT WORKING THE GRILL!!!

That grill was hot as fuck.

I worked there for bout 6 months. They caught me sneak eating a mc nugget n tried to write me up. I quit on da spot.

"You gone write me up for eating 1 fuckin nugget bruh?! Imma outta here."
Man not only is it hot cleaning out the grease traps is WOAT. Lifting it up after 2 minutes on each side and the Patties were still pink reinforced me eating McDonald’s burgers

I worked on a tomato farm picking tomato's. I was on this tractor set up that had on these little type seat riding thru the tomato field. It was blazing hot 100+ degrees daily, big ass rats, snakes trying to kill the rats and hawks trying to kill them both. I lasted 2wks

Gat damn bruh??!!! Thats slave labour.

Picking fruits/veggies in the hot ass sun is back breaking work. Shit aint no joke

Man not only is it hot cleaning out the grease traps is WOAT. Lifting it up after 2 minutes on each side and the Patties were still pink reinforced me eating McDonald’s burgers

Bruh who u tellin. That grease was fucking nasty. Shit was str8 sludge.

I stopped eating meat for bout 5 years after i left there.

i got a job @ Dollar General @19..... i worked there for close to a year with no problems..... i was working cash register one night & was robbed at gunpoint..... as bad as i wanted to stay i wasn't trying to take the same L twice.
i worked a daily pay temp job racking auto parts..... i lasted a week & bounced.

Burger King at 18.

Ive seen it all there. A guy getting out the car and walking in and throwing his open whopper at my managers face and completely covering his face with everything on the burger because we didnt put a tomato on homies whopper when it was a fucking mass e.coli recall on 40% of the tomatoes during that summer in the us in the mid 2000s.

A guy would pull up like the ice cream man out front in his Toyota Camry and majority of everybody on my shift including the managers would line up outside buying their weed and pills thru his passanger window bringing him milkshakes and apple pies.

My store manager and assistant store manager started fucking and would have domestic disputes infront of all of us weekly. He legit had to be held back from smacking her across the face one morning because she threw mayo packets at him as she cursed him out claiming she was ruining his inventory.

When I was interviewed for the job the store manager just flirted with a chick sitting at the table next to us right when we sat down and just moved and sat with her and told me just come in tomorrow morning. He didnt ask me a single question. My young ass at the time didnt even know what i was coming in the morning getting paid.

I left there vowing to never step foot into a fast food job in life ever again.

Had a temp job at this plant, standing over a tote of warm water surrounded by five other people scraping MRE (military food) packages with Brillo pads. After that first break I never came back.

Worked for Aaron’s lease and rent. For those that don’t know , they’re similar to rent a center. My woat job. The idea I had that I thought this job was going to be changed within the first week.I honestly thought all I was gonna have to do is deliver appliances, electronics and furniture, occasionally do house calls. I had to do so much miscellaneous shit like go to peoples houses and collect money.

I did that shit one time my first week and never again. Whenever they sent me out I would just pretend like I did. The marketing was also wack, getting the stuff back because people couldn’t afford it anymore, cleaning stuff, putting it back out to be sold/leased, bed bugs, roaches, dirty houses.

No lie we took a refrigerator back from these people and as soon as me and my partner moved it they looked like they were synchronized swimming like from the movie joe’s apartment. It was like 20 of em chillin under the fridge.

This Mexican cat got this dj entertainment system from us. His first one went out then we gave him two more. I had to take two trips to his house to see what the problem was. Turned out the roaches in his crib was eating the wires causing it to malfunction. My supervisor had to finally breakdown and tell him.

Took a couch back from a customer that died on it. The people smoked so much we couldn’t get the smell out of the couch after washing it four times. It sat in the middle of the sales floor and had the show room stinking. They ended up marking it down and sold it for cheap.

Last edited:
Burger King at 18.

Ive seen it all there. A guy getting out the car and walking in and throwing his open whopper at my managers face and completely covering his face with everything on the burger because we didnt put a tomato on homies whopper when it was a fucking mass e.coli recall on 40% of the tomatoes during that summer in the us in the mid 2000s.

A guy would pull up like the ice cream man out front in his Toyota Camry and majority of everybody on my shift including the managers would line up outside buying their weed and pills thru his passanger window bringing him milkshakes and apple pies.

My store manager and assistant store manager started fucking and would have domestic disputes infront of all of us weekly. He legit had to be held back from smacking her across the face one morning because she threw mayo packets at him as she cursed him out claiming she was ruining his inventory.

When I was interviewed for the job the store manager just flirted with a chick sitting at the table next to us right when we sat down and just moved and sat with her and told me just come in tomorrow morning. He didnt ask me a single question. My young ass at the time didnt even know what i was coming in the morning getting paid.

I left there vowing to never step foot into a fast food job in life ever again.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Im understood why sum ppl think its cool to trash hotel rooms?

Sum ones gotta clean up dat shit n its usually a poor immigrant

I don't understand either since the hotel got your deposit.

When I say fucked up I just mean like towels and robes thrown around, empty bottles, take out food containers, that type messy. I was in them mfs getting faded and x-rated.

I paid to use the room and what's in it they're paid to clean it.

Do you clear the table and wash dishes when you're done at a restaurant?

Clean your booth after doing bottle service at a club?

Don't get slept marc.

I fucked up quite a few rooms in my day lol. Sorry.
I understand parties and too many drinking people in a small space. I'm talking about OTHER customers. I never understood those Asian bathroom signs where the person is bent over not even sitting pooping. Now I understand.

I understand parties and too many drinking people in a small space. I'm talking about OTHER customers. I never understood those Asian bathroom signs where the person is bent over not even sitting pooping. Now I understand.

I used to work in a hotel. Sum latin american ppl throw their toilet paper n the waste basket after they shit n not in the toilet.

Have bathroom stinkin like shit

Cable Network Tech—brutal work schedule..absolutely brutal
Sign Shop Tech—10 hour shifts surrounded by ignant niggaz, house niggaz, and racist white people
T-Mobile Team Of Experts Tech—10 hour shifts of absolute bitching

i got a job @ Dollar General @19..... i worked there for close to a year with no problems..... i was working cash register one night & was robbed at gunpoint..... as bad as i wanted to stay i wasn't trying to take the same L twice.
i worked a daily pay temp job racking auto parts..... i lasted a week & bounced.

When I was working in car audio, one of the chains I worked for in Detroit had a store that got robbed at gunpoint by several niggas in a van. I happened to be driving by that shop while it was being robbed and almost fell through to chop it up with the crew 'cause it was after-hours and the only time one of the spots was open late was because there was a high dollar custom job wrapping up. Decided not to stop and kept pushing down 8 mile.

Everybody working there was completely shook after that shit. Niggas having nightmares and everything.

I used to work in a hotel. Sum latin american ppl throw their toilet paper n the waste basket after they shit n not in the toilet.

Have bathroom stinkin like shit
People do that here too, thats not so bothersome. It's people like this one man, who stayed for a week. Trying to do daily inspections, but he didn't want us in the room. Told my boss he's up to no good. Boss says nah he's fine. Guy checks out and all the bedding is covered in shit cuz he spent the last week fucking himself in the ass with lube which liquefied his ass. Entire room was overhauled.

Inspected one room and there was these small bits of what looked like torn up paper. As I'm asking the housekeeper wtf it was she bends down to inspect it. All of the sudden she yells "FFS BA! YOU HAVE ME PLAYING WITH DEAD SKIN!!" I laughed so fucking hard.

Back