Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the 3 worst jobs you’ve had?

I used to hate temp jobs where the co-workers were shitty to you.....

I remember we got a week long gig at Jos A Bank warehouse.
All we had to do was put clothes in bags to ship out.... But they had a big back up so called for like 6 temps...

Man they was racist as hell out there. Niggaz drew a swastika in the bathroom...and posted a menu for fried chicken in the board.... They thought we was gonna get mad about it...... I flipped that shit and told everybody to start talking about how we going to do more shit to each other and see if we can get a court case out of it. But always pretend like we ain't see them listening and stop tall quick.

Make them think we was plotting to expose them. Shit worked, they took all that shit down themselves and was mad humble the rest of the week... Shit was hilarious.

The one exchange in the cafe was the funniest I ever heard in my life.

I forgot what the girl really said.... But it wasn't nuffin even close to crazy.... But when she got back to our table she was like

"Oh my God y'all, y'all heard that? I think she called me a nigger?!"
And we was all like

" I heard that shit to.... Don't even trip cuz it's all going in the statement, I already talked to the man about it... He gonna call me in the morning"

That girl got nervous as shit and yelled out "I ain't even say nuffin like that, I swear!"

I was like, "oh naw... We talking about this TV show"

Man that shit was hilarious. Them white folks were shook as fuck

Wassup y’all, I’m trying to get back into my thread making bag again so let’s have fun and discuss the 3 worst jobs you’ve had and what made them so trash, I’ll start

XPO logistics when they were a 3rd party for Amazon. Man I worked with nothing but felons and dope fiends. We had to load between 15,000-20,000 items per day in 15 different trucks. So many people quit in my 8 months there we had 3 people doing this. We had to work 7 days a week and due to the lack of sleep I was about to fight multiple supervisors.( I’ll explain some of the drama and tension later)

I had a department store where I worked in receiving but I had like 4 different job titles including asset protection Where I had to chase a dope fiend into a parking lot. They also asked me to clean up senior citizen turds when an AARP card holding jabroni dropped a duece on a vacuum cleaner box.

I worked at this bookstore in a hot ass building and no running water for 2 weeks. By the time I needed my check I pulled up and this nigga ain’t there. So after calling and leaving about 8 voicemails he texts me that he’s in a not there but pull up tomorrow morning before 9. Wake up dumb early and he’s not there again then he texts me at 6pm that he lost his phone and to meet him tomorrow smh. By this point I wanted to choke this nigga with 2 hands, so eventually this nigga tells me to meet him at a Walmart like 28 minutes away from me. This nigga meets me in the electronic section hands me the check then dipped off. That mane gave me a check worth $160 like we’re in the Jim Crow era. My fiancé had to BEG me not to punch him in his face lol.

So ABW share your trash job stories cuz I definitely have a few more I can think of lls
Lmaoooooo yo

Telephone surveys - 18-19 yrs old - shit was easy but tedious af doing and saying the same shit over and over. But gotta give to Americans living in bumbfuck middle America. They were too willing to do them surveys. Mfs were really that bored with life.

Produce clerk - 17 yrs old - my boys worked there too just in different sections so it wasn't terrible. But I was almost always working alone in my section and going back n forth in the cold ass produce fridge. Shit was hard. Mad free groceries tho. Used to have my niggas pull up and just fill trunks up.

Fixed rate natural gas sales - 19-20yrs old - I was actually pretty good at this and me and one dude I was working with were so good they ended up giving us our own subsection way north of the city filled with new home owners who had never even heard of that shit yet and easy takes. But doing that shit in Canadian winter was something else tho. They were about to give me and dude our own team that we'd also get commissions off but dude went off the rails and ended up in a mental hospital. He was bipolar. Seen him a few years back he was doing okay. After this I jumped into the security industry and haven't looked back since.

3. Working for McDonald’s nuff said
2. Working in this factory where we put together the tops to brushes for fingernail polish. 5.75/hr overnights. I lasted 2 nights
1. Working for Nebraska Beef packing house on the kill floor. Came home covered in cow blood and it seemed like I could never get that smell out my nostrils. That was the worst!

Last edited:
Freshman year of college worked a canvassing job. 80 dollars a day M-F. 100 on Saturdays for like 6 hours of work. Freshman year that’s easy money. A Van used to be parked on campus in Queens then they would drop us off in neighborhoods in Long Island.
First day I’m on some I’m gonna actually do the job and knock on doors and shit. First like 30 mins I get mostly no thank yous and whatnot. Then this small old jewish dude answers the door. Duke like 5’1. So I go on and read the long ass script they gave us. Dude waits for me to finish all of it and then goes “who said I wanted to hear all that shit!” and slams the door.
Dog I wanted to kick this nigga door down. Like he could’ve stopped me 10 seconds into the shit lol. Then from that point on I didn’t go to any more homes. Just would find a place to post up until the van came back. So in that sense it wasn’t that bad but that one experience had me heated lol.

Only other cheeks job I had was at this laundromat. Black owned and shit woman prob in her 60’s. Lil easy job for some side cash. Shift first starts. Nicest lady ever. Then she started bugging just yelling at me and shit lmaoooo. I was like nah I gotta get outta here. Quit that shit that day. Grand opening grand closing.

I used to hate temp jobs where the co-workers were shitty to you.....

I remember we got a week long gig at Jos A Bank warehouse.
All we had to do was put clothes in bags to ship out.... But they had a big back up so called for like 6 temps...

Man they was racist as hell out there. Niggaz drew a swastika in the bathroom...and posted a menu for fried chicken in the board.... They thought we was gonna get mad about it...... I flipped that shit and told everybody to start talking about how we going to do more shit to each other and see if we can get a court case out of it. But always pretend like we ain't see them listening and stop tall quick.

Make them think we was plotting to expose them. Shit worked, they took all that shit down themselves and was mad humble the rest of the week... Shit was hilarious.

The one exchange in the cafe was the funniest I ever heard in my life.

I forgot what the girl really said.... But it wasn't nuffin even close to crazy.... But when she got back to our table she was like

"Oh my God y'all, y'all heard that? I think she called me a nigger?!"
And we was all like

" I heard that shit to.... Don't even trip cuz it's all going in the statement, I already talked to the man about it... He gonna call me in the morning"

That girl got nervous as shit and yelled out "I ain't even say nuffin like that, I swear!"

I was like, "oh naw... We talking about this TV show"

Man that shit was hilarious. Them white folks were shook as fuck
Soon as u get osha or a lawyer involved it gets dark in the warehouse

Soon as u get osha or a lawyer involved it gets dark in the warehouse
Yeah, they wanted no parts of that... Plus a temp agency can be ruthless....

We had no plans of getting shit started.... But if felt good to make them sweat thinking we did

Telephone surveys - 18-19 yrs old - shit was easy but tedious af doing and saying the same shit over and over. But gotta give to Americans living in bumbfuck middle America. They were too willing to do them surveys. Mfs were really that bored with life.

Produce clerk - 17 yrs old - my boys worked there too just in different sections so it wasn't terrible. But I was almost always working alone in my section and going back n forth in the cold ass produce fridge. Shit was hard. Mad free groceries tho. Used to have my niggas pull up and just fill trunks up.

Fixed rate natural gas sales - 19-20yrs old - I was actually pretty good at this and me and one dude I was working with were so good they ended up giving us our own subsection way north of the city filled with new home owners who had never even heard of that shit yet and easy takes. But doing that shit in Canadian winter was something else tho. They were about to give me and dude our own team that we'd also get commissions off but dude went off the rails and ended up in a mental hospital. He was bipolar. Seen him a few years back he was doing okay. After this I jumped into the security industry and haven't looked back since.
Yeah driving in snow is a no go for me and we didn’t have to experience the winters that y’all did lls

Freshman year of college worked a canvassing job. 80 dollars a day M-F. 100 on Saturdays for like 6 hours of work. Freshman year that’s easy money. A Van used to be parked on campus in Queens then they would drop us off in neighborhoods in Long Island.
First day I’m on some I’m gonna actually do the job and knock on doors and shit. First like 30 mins I get mostly no thank yous and whatnot. Then this small old jewish dude answers the door. Duke like 5’1. So I go on and read the long ass script they gave us. Dude waits for me to finish all of it and then goes “who said I wanted to hear all that shit!” and slams the door.
Dog I wanted to kick this nigga door down. Like he could’ve stopped me 10 seconds into the shit lol. Then from that point on I didn’t go to any more homes. Just would find a place to post up until the van came back. So in that sense it wasn’t that bad but that one experience had me heated lol.

Only other cheeks job I had was at this laundromat. Black owned and shit woman prob in her 60’s. Lil easy job for some side cash. Shift first starts. Nicest lady ever. Then she started bugging just yelling at me and shit lmaoooo. I was like nah I gotta get outta here. Quit that shit that day. Grand opening grand closing.
Lol I wish I had quit more jobs early. The only jobs I quit after 2-3 days was when I was working at bob’s furniture warehouse and they asked us to unload multiple trucks and carry the furniture on a dolly to another side of the warehouse, and a warehouse job sweeping and putting straps on an exercise bike. These mawfuckas had no water, no break room, no reception, and no bathroom they made us walk to port a potties. It was a startup company where everyone tried to be the boss

Any job that says they’re a family, or make you work weekends are horrible and have an effect on your behavior lls

2. Working in this factory where we put together the tops to brushes for fingernail polish. 5.75/hr overnights. I lasted 2 nights
3. Working for Nebraska Beef packing house on the kill floor. Came home covered in cow blood and it seemed like I could never get that smell out my nostrils. That was the worst!

I hear working at a hog facility is far worse. You can't get the smell of pig shit out of your skin and your nose for months.

I hear working at a hog facility is far worse. You can't get the smell of pig shit out of your skin and your nose for months.
It felt like that here too but I’m glad I never worked there. The pay was great but it was back breaking work. I got hurt on the job working there too. Haven’t worked a factory job since

In retrospect none of my jobs was toooo bad

But the worst was working at the games area of Six Flags everyday in triple digit heat

Nigga got fired from Home Depot in one day for not being enthusiastic enough at the register

then the second job after spending 8 hours on Michigan Avenue in the dead summer heat trying to stop ppl and convince them to donate
Aint no way I was returning

3. Working for Nebraska Beef packing house on the kill floor. Came home covered in cow blood and it seemed like I could never get that smell out my nostrils. That was the worst!
That Nebraska beef job would make me become a vegetarian lls

Back