Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the 3 worst jobs you’ve had?

BlackAx410

Wassup y’all, I’m trying to get back into my thread making bag again so let’s have fun and discuss the 3 worst jobs you’ve had and what made them so trash, I’ll start

XPO logistics when they were a 3rd party for Amazon. Man I worked with nothing but felons and dope fiends. We had to load between 15,000-20,000 items per day in 15 different trucks. So many people quit in my 8 months there we had 3 people doing this. We had to work 7 days a week and due to the lack of sleep I was about to fight multiple supervisors.( I’ll explain some of the drama and tension later)

I had a department store where I worked in receiving but I had like 4 different job titles including asset protection Where I had to chase a dope fiend into a parking lot. They also asked me to clean up senior citizen turds when an AARP card holding jabroni dropped a duece on a vacuum cleaner box.

I worked at this bookstore in a hot ass building and no running water for 2 weeks. By the time I needed my check I pulled up and this nigga ain’t there. So after calling and leaving about 8 voicemails he texts me that he’s in a not there but pull up tomorrow morning before 9. Wake up dumb early and he’s not there again then he texts me at 6pm that he lost his phone and to meet him tomorrow smh. By this point I wanted to choke this nigga with 2 hands, so eventually this nigga tells me to meet him at a Walmart like 28 minutes away from me. This nigga meets me in the electronic section hands me the check then dipped off. That mane gave me a check worth $160 like we’re in the Jim Crow era. My fiancé had to BEG me not to punch him in his face lol.

So ABW share your trash job stories cuz I definitely have a few more I can think of lls

Worked at Ambercrombie and Fitch part time for one day over 10 years ago.

Had me in the back folding clothes and I just felt the racism and quit halfway through my shift.

Shit crazy because it’s a whole documentary about that
Yeah I saw that doc, you definitely went with the right instinct lls

Worked at a mail sorting/processing facility that sent out flyers and assorted other shit. My job was to work a machine that wrapped the bundles with string. Can't do it sitting down, gotta do them shits on my feet. The homie started work with me and that had him doing some bullshit on a conveyor belt. We went to lunch at Taco Bell down the street and while we were eating we decided "fuck this shit" and never went back.

Worked at Taco bell for a week. Fuck that shit.

Worked for a mom and pop car audio store back in '96. Spot was owned by Chaldeans that also had a booth at Gibraltar Trade Center (i.e. a big as fuck flea market/swap meet near Detroit). These muhfuckas weren't licensed dealers for anything they sold, they basically copped their inventory from a wholesale catalog and sold it from both locations. They had this one scam where they had a broken high end Rockford amp that they would sell out of the booth and when the customer brought it to the shop to get it installed dude would tell me "just pull the car in for an hour, pretend to install it, and come out and say it's dead, I'll sell him something else, and order another one. We got the money so we just gotta make him happy". After the second one I told 'em I wasn't doing that shit anymore, we exchanged words, and I quit.

- Walmart...I was unemployed and applied for a position they were hiring for. It was unloading all their trucks that came in, and sorting out the items. Shyt was TURRIBLE.

Wasn't given a brace or other safety equipment to help unload the trailers. The heavy shyt was stacked on top puttin us at risk. So after almost having a cabinet fall on me...I quit after 3 days.

- Dial America...oh this was a scam. The premise callers who bought shyt over the phone, was being charged "fees" w/o them knowing. When they did find out and called about it...our job was to convince them to continue being charged. We'd offer gift certificates in return.

Shyt was wack. I didn't feel right taking advantage of people like that. I quit that job after about a week or so.

- My last job. I'll just keep it simple...
20161220_192459.png Managment

20161220_192459.png Fucc these incompetent nurses

20161220_192459.png 20161220_192459.png Mutha...DOUBLE...fucc ALL the company's pathetic...lazy azzz...technicians. Especially the ones in Sacramento. If their service branch were to close...I'm throwing a party. Fucc'em all!

Last edited:
1. I had a part time joint where I would go drive about 45 minutes away to @shutupGabi ’s hood, pick up dangerous medications, and deliver them bitches to various hospitals and nursing homes in Fresno and surrounding areas. Lots of driving. Shitty bosses and coworkers. Overall shitty job.

2. Setting up conference rooms at a hotel near the airport in Atlanta. My first job. My mom got that job for me at 15 1/2. Long ass commute on the bus and train. Had to bust down my check cuz mom needed something on the light bill and shit.

3.Pizza Hut. Dreadful gig. But they had a policy where if a person ordered a pizza for pickup and didn’t come get it, they’d led the employees take them home at the end of the night. I used to have my niggas call me order mad shit and then not pick it up. Then they’d come scoop me from work at the end of the night and I’d take all them shits with me. Get in the car like ‘Aight, who has the pepperoni and bacon?!’.

Temp agency work... But I actually benefitted from it.

I worked in a warehouse, and hooked up with these niggaz over East that used to steal cars n shit... That was a come up

Another was at this hotel restoring the dock. It was a lot of lifting and walking with heavy slabs of wood for long distances..... But I was inspired to stay there one day... And when I did, it was splendid

And the rest were boring ass office jobs where everybody know you a temp. But I ended up getting Full time offer from the one I liked, and spent 13 years there

Worked at a mail sorting/processing facility that sent out flyers and assorted other shit. My job was to work a machine that wrapped the bundles with string. Can't do it sitting down, gotta do them shits on my feet. The homie started work with me and that had him doing some bullshit on a conveyor belt. We went to lunch at Taco Bell down the street and while we were eating we decided "fuck this shit" and never went back.

Worked at Taco bell for a week. Fuck that shit.

Worked for a mom and pop car audio store back in '96. Spot was owned by Chaldeans that also had a booth at Gibraltar Trade Center (i.e. a big as fuck flea market/swap meet near Detroit). These muhfuckas weren't licensed dealers for anything they sold, they basically copped their inventory from a wholesale catalog and sold it from both locations. They had this one scam where they had a broken high end Rockford amp that they would sell out of the booth and when the customer brought it to the shop to get it installed dude would tell me "just pull the car in for an hour, pretend to install it, and come out and say it's dead, I'll sell him something else, and order another one. We got the money so we just gotta make him happy". After the second one I told 'em I wasn't doing that shit anymore, we exchanged words, and I quit.
Lol yeah that mom and pop shop sounds shady as fuck. And I understand what you mean about fast food, I did McDonald’s for a few months until they started skimping my hours then I had to look elsewhere. I landed a job during my shift and started intentionally making burgers slow and let the fries burn cussed them out and swerved lls

3 jobs? I think Ive only ever had 3 jobs and loved them all.

Edit: I've had 4.
Napa auto 10th grade year
Ruby Tuesday senior year HS
UPS College
Current job the last 20 years🤦🏾‍♂️

- Walmart...I was unemployed and applied for a position they were hiring for. It was unloading all their trucks that came in, and sorting out the items. Shyt was TURRIBLE.

Wasn't given a brace or other safety equipment to help unload the trailers. The heavy shyt was stacked on top puttin us at risk. So after almost having a cabinet fall on me...I quit after 3 days.

- Dial America...oh this was a scam. The premise callers who bought shyt over the phone, was being charged "fees" w/o them knowing. When they did find out and called about it...our job was to convince them to continue being charged. We'd offer gift certificates in return.

Shyt was wack. I didn't feel right taking advantage of people like that. I quit that job after about a week or so.

- My last job. I'll just keep it simple...
View attachment 863898Managment

View attachment 863898Fucc these incompetent nurses

View attachment 863898View attachment 863898Mutha...DOUBLE...fucc ALL the company's pathetic...lazy azzz...technicians. Especially the ones in Sacramento. If their service branch were to close...I'm throwing a party. Fucc'em all!
Lol nah that dial America sounds insane good thing you’re not a scumbag and swerved

Seafood department at Giant. Barely trained me and had no idea it wasn't a group thing. Had me working alone with barely any training. Those lines were long as fuck and the stares were pure evil lol
Lol damn leaving you with seafood dolo on day one is foul. You gotta be sensitive with that shit

Temp agency work... But I actually benefitted from it.

I worked in a warehouse, and hooked up with these niggaz over East that used to steal cars n shit... That was a come up

Another was at this hotel restoring the dock. It was a lot of lifting and walking with heavy slabs of wood for long distances..... But I was inspired to stay there one day... And when I did, it was splendid

And the rest were boring ass office jobs where everybody know you a temp. But I ended up getting Full time offer from the one I liked, and spent 13 years there
lol shit you’re lucky, in harford county the temp agency’s would send you to warehouses only with all the felons, I didn’t get my first office job until I was 27

1. I had a part time joint where I would go drive about 45 minutes away to @shutupGabi ’s hood, pick up dangerous medications, and deliver them bitches to various hospitals and nursing homes in Fresno and surrounding areas. Lots of driving. Shitty bosses and coworkers. Overall shitty job.

2. Setting up conference rooms at a hotel near the airport in Atlanta. My first job. My mom got that job for me at 15 1/2. Long ass commute on the bus and train. Had to bust down my check cuz mom needed something on the light bill and shit.

3.Pizza Hut. Dreadful gig. But they had a policy where if a person ordered a pizza for pickup and didn’t come get it, they’d led the employees take them home at the end of the night. I used to have my niggas call me order mad shit and then not pick it up. Then they’d come scoop me from work at the end of the night and I’d take all them shits with me. Get in the car like ‘Aight, who has the pepperoni and bacon?!’.
Lol yeah pizza hut was a mixed bag for me, shit went downhill when my dope fiend supervisor that was stealing money and putting pizzas to the side got caught and arrested

Back