Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean daily mail ain’t that credible but where there’s smoke there’s fire. There’s been talk of her being cut for awhile and she don’t really get along with Momoa. We shall see though

Don't get me wrong: I'm all for fairplay slapping her up, but she gotta be looking at Ezra Miller probably being a whole pedophile and not losing his movie like, "What the fuck? I should've stayed LBGTQILMNOP'd up..." That shield is real.

Don't get me wrong: I'm all for fairplay slapping her up, but she gotta be looking at Ezra Miller probably being a whole pedophile and not losing his movie like, "What the fuck? I should've stayed LBGTQILMNOP'd up..." That shield is real.
Apples and oranges, they can't cut him from the movie and aren't tryna eat the money to shelve it. Plus there's a whole year until the scheduled release, it might still go bad for whatever Ezra is calling "themself" these days.

Movie is called Aquaman and not Mera

Likely not that easy to replace the main character if filming is already done. If it's in progress then I don't know why they don't just recast and reshoot with someone who isn't messing with minors

Back