Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney Executive Producer says there is a "not so secret gay agenda"

Soul_Rattler

What I've always liked about Disney, at least up until Bob Iger stepped down, is that they've always allowed the creatives to steer the ship. But if we are reading this in context, this is a case of an executive who, as most executives do, had very little to do with the day to day process of creating content but slipping "queerness" into other people's art. And because it's Disney, and because she has a high ranking position, obviously people aren't going to stop her from sneaking in gay innuendo.

I'll be referencing this everytime someone proclaims "There's no such thing as a gay agenda:"

And of course they made the white dude bigger and more dominant looking than the black one...

There are other cartoons outside of Disney stop supporting that shit if you don't agree. No need to protest just don't watch promote or buy their shit

This is what full grown gay individuals experienced growing up. It tore them apart. As adults who can make it so this doesn’t happen to others as children. They infuse the reality of gay human beings as people just as normal as you and I. This is why they “infuse queerness” in programming

There is no deep darker criminal link..da fuck is wrong with this world. No one wants your bussy

What I've always liked about Disney, at least up until Bob Iger stepped down, is that they've always allowed the creatives to steer the ship. But if we are reading this in context, this is a case of an executive who, as most executives do, had very little to do with the day to day process of creating content but slipping "queerness" into other people's art. And because it's Disney, and because she has a high ranking position, obviously people aren't going to stop her from sneaking in gay innuendo.

I'll be referencing this everytime someone proclaims "There's no such thing as a gay agenda:"

Reading the last paragraph in the instagram post, and it's sad that 2 black women sold their souls for pennies on the dollar to push this sick lifestyle on black boys.

Notice, the post said black boys..........not black men.

So they were basically promoting pedophilia/child molestation.

When niggas have this much of a problem with all the other ridiculous shit Disney puts in their stories then you might get more than a few idiots to pay attention to the fear mongering over a "gay agenda". Until then you just look like a bunch of hypocrites doing the same shit you often criticize others for. Which is picking and choosing what "offensive" things bother you.

When niggas have this much of a problem with all the other ridiculous shit Disney puts in their stories then you might get more than a few idiots to pay attention to the fear mongering over a "gay agenda". Until then you just look like a bunch of hypocrites doing the same shit you often criticize others for. Which is picking and choosing what "offensive" things bother you.

that’s why it’s nothing new..they’ve been conditioning and grooming girls w their princesses..now they’re just expanding their tactics

that’s why it’s nothing new..they’ve been conditioning and grooming girls w their princesses..now they’re just expanding their tactics

And yet very few raise any concerns about that...so until that same fear tactic is shouted out next time some little girl wants to pretend to be Cinderella yall are a bunch of hypocrites.

And yet very few raise any concerns about that...so until that same fear tactic is shouted out next time some little girl wants to pretend to be Cinderella yall are a bunch of hypocrites.

So, you've got a problem with a so-called princess agenda............but no problems with an agenda that pushes pedophilia?

Don't know if that makes you a hypocrite or not, but you're definitely misguided if you really think the quote/unquote.........."Princess Agenda"........is the bigger problem.

Also, you should probably question some of your stances if you have to resort to that big of a reach to try and prove your point.

I really liked the original but have/had no interest in the reboot

It's funny that she was purposefully just adding it like that though. The way she was talking about it was like a mad scientist

I mean if you don't want your kids to watch it then simply don't let them 🤷‍♂️

I think you can still get access to the original

So, you've got a problem with a so-called princess agenda............but no problems with an agenda that pushes pedophilia?

Don't know if that makes you a hypocrite or not, but you're definitely misguided if you really think the quote/unquote.........."Princess Agenda"........is the bigger problem.

Also, you should probably question some of your stances if you have to resort to that big of a reach to try and prove your point.

Where did you see anything about pedophilia?

Back