Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new baseball watcher.

All these dudes gold chained out like they like Mr. T is hilarious.

Can't believe I've never heard of someone's chained getting snatched in a scrum. These niggas bullshittin.

What team you watch?

All of them. I've been betting and discovered last week that for whatever reason MLB extra innings is included in my TV package so I've been tracking bets been tailing some of my boys bets in exchange for him tailing my bball bets. Just trying to learn what I can about the sport.

I got an over on the first innings run total for the dodgers/Phillies and a moneyline on dodgers so I'm watching that now. Might slide to the Tampa game before the gsw/Dallas game starts. I'm not working tonight so I'm chilling taking in these games. Got a lot of bets going tonight.

All of them. I've been betting and discovered last week that for whatever reason MLB extra innings is included in my TV package so I've been tracking bets been tailing some of my boys bets in exchange for him tailing my bball bets. Just trying to learn what I can about the sport.

I got an over on the first innings run total for the dodgers/Phillies and a moneyline on dodgers so I'm watching that now. Might slide to the Tampa game before the gsw/Dallas game starts. I'm not working tonight so I'm chilling taking in these games. Got a lot of bets going tonight.

I feel like I would be pissed off constantly if I bet on baseball. It’s a long ass season so everything evens out in the end, but on a night to night basis it has to be the most random sport.

I feel like I would be pissed off constantly if I bet on baseball. It’s a long ass season so everything evens out in the end, but on a night to night basis it has to be the most random sport.

Yankees did have me hott yesterday lol can't lie. But it's easier to navigate cause so many teams separate themselves from the pack over so many games. Simple math really. Just choose your go to's trust the teams consistency and don't try to do too much.

Much more predictable than nba or NHL as far as wins/losses go imo. The only annoying thing is how many games get canceled due to weather. I didn't realize that was such a big deal. Makes sense tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was about to add a felony evading charge (because she was using her car) because she was about to sit in local jail for two days for tickets.

Going to jail for tickets is dumb and not paying them is dumb (I’m guilty of that lol)

Just weighed myself, I loss 16 pounds in a month and 2 weeks, just by counting calories and going to the gym twice a week.

I'ma about to be a skinny bitch if I keep this up.

I might have to mack at some hoes again just to see if an old man still got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back