Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

Only because no other team was around to challenge them. They're the best of a dead tag team era
Bruh tags of the 80's and 90's were mid card talent though.... They were rarely the biggest pop of the show...

The closest was Dudley's, Hardy's, C&E, with all the ladder and table matches.....

But I feel like Uso' and New Day had a much more substantial period.

New day was so over they hosted an entire WrestleMania....Kofi had a solo run that took over another WrestleMania, the uso's are currently paired with the top star in the company for the most dominant faction. right before his injury bigE was doing promo packages for mad athletes cuz he's so good at getting crowds over...

These teams different.

Nostalgia is playing with our memories...

Uso's and New Day had the tag titles in the main event longer than any other teams in wrestling history

I was gonna add tag title reigns in the discussion as well.

Bruh tags of the 80's and 90's were mid card talent though.... They were rarely the biggest pop of the show...

The closest was Dudley's, Hardy's, C&E, with all the ladder and table matches.....

But I feel like Uso' and New Day had a much more substantial period.

New day was so over they hosted an entire WrestleMania....Kofi had a solo run that took over another WrestleMania, the uso's are currently paired with the top star in the company for the most dominant faction. right before his injury bigE was doing promo packages for mad athletes cuz he's so good at getting crowds over...

These teams different.

New Day or the Uso's were not more over than the Outlaws

New age outlaws were crazy over too..... No one can deny that.

But road dawg never introduced a boxing heavyweight championship

And what other tag team has TWO members that held the company top title??

The only thing anyone remember about Kofi's title reign was when he won it and how he lost it, everything else was forgettable just like Big E's reign

You take out new day and the uso's battling each other for the thousands of times what other match can you say was a top match for them

More over than ND...naw

Now Usos...you can make an argument whether or not they more over than Outlaws.
When has the crowd ever went wild on an Uso catchphrases. New Day has an argument being more over than the Outlaws but to me they aren't.

When has the crowd ever went wild on an Uso catchphrases. New Day has an argument being more over than the Outlaws but to me they aren't.

I don't see how you can say ND ISN'T more over than Outlaws.

So what makes them more over than ND?

Back