Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

Lol WWE always treated the tag team division like trash. For years it was strictly about Edge / Christian + Dudleys + Hardys carrying the division.

Now it’s the Usos + New Day in this era. So why can’t they be considered top 5???

So how would you rank them?

Lol WWE always treated the tag team division like trash. For years it was strictly about Edge / Christian + Dudleys + Hardys carrying the division.

Now it’s the Usos + New Day in this era. So why can’t they be considered top 5???
Cause it's at least 6 or 7 other teams that are better who had better tag teams around them to go up against

What was so impressive about the LOD’s WWE run? I’ll give you the Hart Foundation but I’d swap Edge & Christian for them rather than ND / The Usos

I can definitely say. This era more than any era The E gives no fucks about their tag team division. It started as the "attitude era" was ending and just started getting worse..

What was so impressive about the LOD’s WWE run?
giphy.gif

How old are you? This is borderline blasphemy.

roadwarriors.gif

I know we're all supposed to hate Animal and Hawk because of the racist shit they did in the past, but looking at their careers, they're definitely Top 5 in WWE and NWA/WCW.

It’s like y’all just disregarded the title of the thread and lmaoooooo niggas really trying to make the New Age Outlaws great
Were they not the top team during their run just like the uso's and new day of this era. They were entertaining with the silly stuff just like new day

Back