Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I had a chick that tried this but I wasn't playing that make up to break up shit. She called me to come meet her at her homegirls crib to break up.

At a staff party my manager who was the homie gonna pull me aside and say she told him and the other manager I was basically stalking her and wouldn't leave her alone. Luckily I had receipts tho. Chick was basura.

I asked her to patch shit up officially (I was young, dumb and it yaking) she was like "now you'll know how it feels to not have someone fight for you" and straight ghosted me. She really was just in it to have me weak and get the upper hand back. She was a terrorist.

@HellCzar

@Eyerone

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^RED PILL CONTENT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
If there's one thing I wish I could get in this place, it's a heavybag. I need to punch matter, and I'd rather hit something than someone.

Woke up after a 4 hour nap after this vision surgery

I can’t tell if it’s because I fucked up with the eye drops but my eyelids are in excruciating pain when I blink

Well did the doctor go over with you how things would feel and shouldn't feel? If you're not sure you should call.

Well did the doctor go over with you how things would feel and shouldn't feel? If you're not sure you should call.
Thanks bro and yeah this is normal

I did fuck up and use eye drops as soon as I got home that I was supposed to use when I woke up and I think a lot of this pain is eye drops that crusted over

imagine laying in a bed for 4 hrs awake and your eyes hurt in every direction by tiny daggers and your eyes are tearing but the tears don’t go anywhere

legit the worst thing I physically went through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back