Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Here’s my link. https://onlyfans.com/theglamgoddess100
I’m tryna go shopping . Help a sista out
Help you say....the 5 internet hoe commandments

first you gonna need to come down on that price..25 a month...yikes...zmeena cheating people but hers shit free and ultra hot shot behind a paywall...I’m not a fan...but she getting cake like a fat kid
Second .you gonna need to do some sales and promos....like possibly drop a black web exclusive pak with unreleased heat that only we can get to...like respond here with a link to that heat...
Third. Don’t be zmeena and try to cheat people paying you
Forth...it’s the internet - don’t try to act like your shit is being stolen...once you hit send that shits gone and it’s the worlds...make your money up front but don’t be salty when other hustlers out here hustling....no body likes a thug that is also a snitch....pick a lane...the internet hoe game is a thug hustle -
Fifth- don’t know body want to hear about how mystic and balanced you are. If we was really into that we would be on the Dali lamas Onlyfans....don’t bring that shit up...and man hating...will kill you cash flow over time....

Somebody subscribe to my onlyfans.com/theglamgoddess100 . I know I charge a bit much, but it’s worth it. I sure could use some help
View attachment 837796
This has to be a nigga, ain’t no way a chick dumb enough to promote her page on a forum for ripping content and sharing for free.
Someone rip her shit, lets give her a warm welcome 😂😈 680AAA11-FE75-4F93-8D2B-6CF2F4613E5C.gif

Well I’m not a nigga, dumbass . I need some new subs so I can go shopping .
Look everybody get you want things in life sure that's fine but the world don't work like that you still gotta work for what you want so you putting up content obsessing over yourself and thinking it's on the same level as a chick on there going all the way is super crazy and it's funny to me but I saw some other comment you put stating you only like ( air quote ) fine Latin guys and Arabic guys but you on a BLACK WEB begging and I don't think those guys are interested in you tbh baby girl they probably want a fine ass Latin or Arabic model chick 😕

Well hate to break it to you, but there’s plenty of biracial kids who have mothers that look like me . So clearly I stand a chance of snagging one or the other . & you don’t even know what tf my content really looks like . So boy bye
You misunderstand what I meant baby girl you said fine ass Latin or Arabic which anybody can define model like or one of these instagram kind of guys , obviously you have biracial kids out here no duh lol but you are asking for a particular kind of guy and we all know fine people want fine people so show me where you see a average looking woman with a model boyfriend or husband 😕

Attachments

• IGGbr6QXI6sSw30f.jpg
    IGGbr6QXI6sSw30f.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Es1dwcwWMAAZeOA.jpg
    Es1dwcwWMAAZeOA.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 181
Back