Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I don't be in here that often but yall don't watch this show? Quite possible I missed the thread or convo in here about it.
evil400.png

I caught most of the first season but never picked it back up. Is it worth it?

I really liked it. It's different to me than what's out been out. I saw part of season 2 then my free week of paramount+ was over before I could finish.

Paramount + got a lot good shit just ain't about pay for another service. I might get that once I cancel prime for going up on their price.

AEVEKP572REI7B4HEMPPUPDOSY.png

Watching this new nbc sitcom.

Started off meh, but its solid now.

Episode bout gay ppl in commericals was funny af

Last edited:
Jus started s4 of the last OG. Gat damn this show turned into trash. Tiffany Haddish left jus in time.

Shit is wack af

I gave up on that show after Bobby left after season 2

He comes back at the of season 3.

The 1st 3 seasons were cool imo. Corny but funny. This season feels like a whole new show. I'm on ep 8 rn, I think I only laughed 3x.

Shit cringey af

About time but it might be too late. This shit starts costing me $20.99 on February 21. I don't know if I'm about that life.

Have you had it a for a while? if so then your price might not be changing so soon

i know thats the only reason why im keeping that shit, but if they pull the okey doke and up my price on the 21st tho then im definitely cancelling that shit

Have you had it a for a while? if so then your price might not be changing so soon

i know thats the only reason why im keeping that shit, but if they pull the okey doke and up my price on the 21st tho then im definitely cancelling that shit

I've had it for a minute. But last payment date I got a big ass notice on my screen when I opened netflix saying it was going up the next payment date.

They even had a "cancel now" option on the bottom like they calling a nigga bluff. I thought that shit was wild disrespectful.

I don't think the payment change is scheduled for the 21st that just happens to be when my payment is due each month. So you might want to check when yours is due. They might have hit you already.

They announced early January the price was going up for certain tiers. I got the premium premium which is currently $19.99 in Canada soon to be $20.99.

I don't think the payment change is scheduled for the 21st that just happens to be when my payment is due each month. So you might want to check when yours is due. They might have hit you already.

They announced early January the price was going up for certain tiers. I got the premium premium which is currently $19.99 in Canada soon to be $20.99.

got dayum i hope they aint done pulled the okey doke...

im bout to go check right now

Jus started s4 of the last OG. Gat damn this show turned into trash. Tiffany Haddish left jus in time.

Shit is wack af

OIP.zRpAh4Tl3ofsKgyUCOo4OwHaEK

Jus finished season 4. The last couple episodes are watchable. But it takes a ridiculously stupid ass turn in the finale.

idk if this is jus a parody of tracy Morgan's life or if this is supposed to be a dramedy.

The bi racial 2 gay dads running joke is funny tho

Started watching the Fox Saturday morning Spider Man cartoon from the beginning.

My memory is so shit. I didn't realize so much shit happened in just the first season.

On episode 9 and have already been introduced to like 6 villains plus their origin stories in 20 min episodes. The venom story line was 3 parts.

I could've sworn a lot of this shit happened in subsequent seasons.

Edit: I'm on 12 not 9, but my point remains

Last edited:
Started watching the Fox Saturday morning Spider Man cartoon from the beginning.

My memory is so shit. I didn't realize so much shit happened in just the first season.

On episode 9 and have already been introduced to like 6 villains plus their origin stories in 20 min episodes. The venom story line was 3 parts.

I could've sworn a lot of this shit happened in subsequent seasons.

Edit: I'm on 12 not 9, but my point remains
Where you watching this at?

Back