Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

currently watching the Swoon aka all of us are dead. its a korean zombie series that just dropped on Netflix.. i been down with everything Korean & zombie since train to Busan .. watched another good one they had called alive (2020). another good zombie flick. check that one out too..

currently watching the Swoon aka all of us are dead. its a korean zombie series that just dropped on Netflix.. i been down with everything Korean & zombie since train to Busan .. watched another good one they had called alive (2020). another good zombie flick. check that one out too..

About to start this now. Thanks for the recommendation

the exact reason i could never complain about her... she was a bitch but walter put her through sooooo much shit i couldn't be mad at her for how she acted

Nigga was dying. It would have been easy to just submit to that and just quit life while waiting out his demise as many terminally ill people do. Instead dude was doing the worst so his family could be straight when he gone. Skylar is a nasty bitch don't care how you slice it.

I fucked with Supernatural heavy but everything that the CW been putting out recently has been hot garbage to me so i'm a bit wary of this..

i'll give it a chance but my hopes are not high at all
I agree I really hope it’s great because even the weaker seasons of Supernatural were still watchable for me. I hope they bring in a young version of Bobby.

I fucked with Supernatural heavy but everything that the CW been putting out recently has been hot garbage to me so i'm a bit wary of this..

i'll give it a chance but my hopes are not high at all
I never watched Supernatural because I felt they were trying to replace Smallville years ago lol I was petty

I agree CW just has not had a good track record of shows since then though

Back