Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some truth to this for a segment of the population.
While that may be true, you can apply anything to a segment of a population for any argument

Im saying its being talked about as big reason for folks wanting to have children when the bottom line is its hardwire into our DNA to want to reproduce

I used to be that person that tried to explain to ex friends or family members that the things happening to you is basically your fault with the way you moving out here and they just refuse to take blame for their part of their problems. Its a reason why I cut so many folks off.
You did yourself a favor by cutting them off...it's really frustrating to deal with people who can't/won't see the part they play in their own mess

Is shoveling snow really that bad/hard?

What would yall compare it to?

Depends on the amount you get how bad the shit is. Add on top it that its cold as fuck outside that shit is the worse.

Even though I've never done it only thing I could think to compare it to would be digging a 1 foot deep ditch but the size of the ditch is the length of the walk way to your front door, add in the length of your sidewalk in front of your house, then add in your driveway so your family can comfortably get in and out the driveway. All while its more than likely 30 something degrees or lower outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back