Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ED ain’t about lack of desire tho. And he sound goofy af.
He has his cringe moments, but it’s not the totality of who he is. He has a lot of jewels he drops about life. He has a very positive outlook about life, for me it’s inspiring.

There was a time where we were in the whip, it was cold outside and we seen this beautiful young lady. So I yell from the car as we are at the light..”thank you for being so beautiful today and coming outside”

She had this strange look on her face then said thank you. Me..I thought it was maybe my lips was chapped and I’m in the passenger seat and I may have came off as a lame..that’s what I’m thinking

He says, “lol..you shook her, it took her a minute to realize what you said, she thought you said something crazy, but when it registered what you said, she didn’t know how to rexact”

which more than likely was the case..but it was a positive way of seein things where I can be pessimistic. I can say being around him has made me more optimistic a person. So even though there are times where he absolutely can be cringe, there are good parts To him too

Last edited:
He has his cringe moments, but it’s not the totality of who he is. He has a lot of jewels he drops about life. He has a very positive outlook about life, for me it’s inspiring.

There was a time where we were in the whip, it was cold outside and we seen this beautiful young lady. So I yell from the car as we are at the light..”thank you for being so beautiful today and coming outside”

She had this strange look on her face then said thank you. Me..I thought it was maybe my lips was chapped and I’m in the passenger seat and I may have came off as a lame..that’s what I’m thinking

He says, “lol..you shook her, it took her a minute to realize what you said, she thought you said something crazy, but when it registered what you said, she didn’t know how to rexact”

which more than likely was the case..but it was a positive way of seein things where I can be pessimistic. I can say being around him has made me more optimistic a person. So even though there are times where he absolutely can be cringe, there are good parts To him too

Awww

So somehow I ended up on the dude who played Alfalfa from Little Rascals Twitter page. Dude is a weirdo republican nutjob. Anti Black Lives Matter. Anti Abortion. You can tell he hates women. He really grew up to be a He-Man Woman Hater. SMH

Bug Hall? Just read his Wikipedia page. This may explain it:

Hall was arrested on June 20, 2020, in Weatherford, Texas, on suspicion of possessing and inhaling/ingesting of volatile chemicals. He was booked into the Parker County Jail on a US$1,500 bond and bonded out on June 21.

Her anxiety is too high and she ends up essentially just burning through whatever sleep aid methods I try.

If it's supposed to have her out for the night, it ends up being 2hrs if I'm lucky

It was a joke. Can't remember the comedian but he basically said back in the day. No matter what it was that was wrong your parents would be like give'em some Tussin and they'll be alright.

Joke fail. Good luck though

It was a joke. Can't remember the comedian but he basically said back in the day. No matter what it was that was wrong your parents would be like give'em some Tussin and they'll be alright.

Joke fail. Good luck though
Nah, I grew up on that lol

It was Chris Rock btw.

"Daddy I broke my leg..

Put that tussin on that leg. Let it soak to the bone"

🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back