Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

My oldest daughter laid up in the bed with a fever and body aches and sore throat, smh. Started yesterday afternoon. Took her to get tested today and should get results back by Sunday they said.

Thinking it might have been my sis-in-law, but she didn’t even interact with her when she was here. A lot of her schoolmates have been out for Covid too. It’s so hard to tell where you get this shit from when everybody and their mom got it.

Ah shit. Damn man, you think you got it? And how does that work with whatever keeps you from getting the vaccine? I would think the risks would be the same from both since they both cause the body to react similarly.
I think I got it. Waiting for the test to verify.
It’s risks with both but my Swiss doctors and I came up with a plan and so far it’s working. I still gotta hit the hospital for other shit but at least it won’t be COVID centric.

while I still clown people saying “trust the science”, I had to trust the science:haa:

it’s different for me tho.(no vaxx)

Last edited:
My oldest daughter laid up in the bed with a fever and body aches and sore throat, smh. Started yesterday afternoon. Took her to get tested today and should get results back by Sunday they said.

Thinking it might have been my sis-in-law, but she didn’t even interact with her when she was here. A lot of her schoolmates have been out for Covid too. It’s so hard to tell where you get this shit from when everybody and their mom got it.
Hope u all good brotha

@DOS_patos as well

Yup NY was first to peak so should be first to drop.

Rest of the nation should follow suit.

somebody needs to go on trial for tightening these stupid mandates as a knee jerk reaction to the initial Omarion outbreak. You mean to tell me DeBlasio & the governor didn’t know the Omarion surge would drop within a matter of a few weeks? Even though the science & South African doctors made that VERY CLEAR from the beginning?

Shit was a very obvious flex to push more vaccines / boosters for profit.

somebody needs to go on trial for tightening these stupid mandates as a knee jerk reaction to the initial Omarion outbreak. You mean to tell me DeBlasio & the governor didn’t know the Omarion surge would drop within a matter of a few weeks? Even though the science & South African doctors made that VERY CLEAR from the beginning?

Shit was a very obvious flex to push more vaccines / boosters for profit.
Amen.

Pfizer coming with the omicron boosters too

.....AFTER damn near everyone caught it.

I'm sure they fully expect the politicians they heavily lobby toward to come thru for them.

Amen.

Pfizer coming with the omicron boosters too

.....AFTER damn near everyone caught it.

I'm sure they fully expect the politicians they heavily lobby toward to come thru for them.
Yeah I don’t get that shit either. I thought the existing vaccines were effective for one. And to your point, most of those not vaccinated will get Omicron anyway.

I believe the vaccines were needed, and I believe boosters may be needed, but I don’t think it should be at the frequency currently being pushed. Especially for a variant that’s supposed to be less dangerous. If it is, they need to get better at their messaging.

Back