Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm curious where the story is going.

I agree with what @shutupGabi said earlier tho.. the jokes aint hittin. It's the only part about the show i'm not feelin so far.

Whoever is responsible for the "humor" aspect and writing these bumass jokes needs to be replaced

I agree with what @shutupGabi said earlier tho.. the jokes aint hittin. It's the only part about the show i'm not feelin so far.

Whoever is responsible for the "humor" aspect and writing these bumass jokes needs to be replaced
Funny to me and that's saying something if I find shit funny. I like sophomoric humor

The problem with comic book super hero movies nowadays is that they rely heavily on jokes is because that's what people expect and it seems to me the mcu kicked the humor up a notch ever since Deadpool . I think they saw his successful it was and we'll recieved by audiences they decided to go with that approach. James Gunn is doing the same thing with this show he did with guardians 2 and he should dial it down some. Peace maker wasn't this much of a dick in the suicide squad although he was sort of a douche. He's like drax in guardians 2I guess it just James Gunn's way if getting people interested in lesser known obscure characters

First episode was LOL damn near the whole way through. I was crying laughing when he was talking to the janitor in the hospital lmfao.

"Get the fuck out of here! You're no superhero! Batman, that's a superhero!"

Back