Welcome To aBlackWeb

khole Kardashian(Sasquatch looking one) getting heat for dropping the n-bomb

Ok it just makes no sense to me but to each his own
I was wondering why everyone kept saying disanthrope wouldn’t say the same shit to Goldie that he said to Infamous, lol. Makes the shit that much more ridiculous that he’d rail against a Latino mod when the site owner is Latino himself.

I was wondering why everyone kept saying disanthrope wouldn’t say the same shit to Goldie that he said to Infamous, lol. Makes the shit that much more ridiculous that he’d rail against a Latino mod when the site owner is Latino himself.

I mean niggas scared of Goldie tho. Them niggas complained about the mods for two years as we all saw but never asked Goldie nothing lol

Man got damn, y’all know what the fuck I meant.

We were called niggers by whites as an offensive term. We turned it around and used it ourselves.

Of course there were slaves in other parts of the world. I’m sure they weren’t called niggers though. Maybe they were called negritos or some shit, idk. But the term nigga is specific to American blacks.

So a Latino saying nigga is not correlated to the reason we use the term nigga.

But as I’ve said this whole time, I don’t give a fuck enough to be mad or call somebody out on the shit.

Now go back and delete the last 2 pages of the thread, lol.

To be real. I know this world and a ton of black Latinos don’t claim their African roots. It’s more that don’t than do

Both very very wrong...

What she said was taken out of context.

Basically, she said the quote/unquote......."N-Word"...........within the context of talking about how people call her a nigga lover for liking black men.

Not the same thing as using it in a racist context.

Ironically, she was actually speaking out against racism.

Now, if people want to go with the argument that she shouldn't use that word regardless of the circumstances...........then there is some merit to that.

But it's not like she went on a racist tirade or anything.

Ayoooooo. She was fed up in that second clip. Cigarette in mouth and all. Goddamn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for khloe like someone else said that was 7 faces ago. Shoulda been brought up but no one cared. She should have said n-bomb instead of nigger but there was enough context to not jump on the cancel train. We know without knowing that "nigga" probably alive and well in her mental rolodex.

I love Tami Roman attitude... she is authentically herself!

Both very very wrong...

In your opinion.

My having half numerous family members being Afro Latino on my mother side including my grandpa being born Ecuador, cousins from Honduras and had numerous friends from El Salvador and just a few from Columbia.

I’m not speaking on bout what I seen on the internet. I’m speaking from a real life real stand point.

In your opinion.

My having half numerous family members being Afro Latino on my mother side including my grandpa being born Ecuador, cousins from Honduras and had numerous friends from El Salvador and just a few from Columbia.

I’m not speaking on bout what I seen on the internet. I’m speaking from a real life real stand point.

If we using anecdotal evidence then I can also pinpoint my entire family as well being that I'm a 1st generation American born child of Black latinos. But using actual evidence, one of my majors actually focused specifically on the study of race and ethnicity in North and South America and the Caribbean, I can tell you you're factually wrong.

If we using anecdotal evidence then I can also pinpoint my entire family as well being that I'm a 1st generation American born child of Black latinos. But using actual evidence, one of my majors actually focused specifically on the study of race and ethnicity in North and South America and the Caribbean, I can tell you you're factually wrong.

It doesn’t make you right.

I said what I said from first hand knowledge and that’s from 3 different countries I listed that have big population of black folks.

I didn’t bring up the Caribbean, I’m talking SA.
And Cuba is a whole different monster

It doesn’t make you right.

I said what I said and that’s from 3 different countries I listed that have big population of black folks.

I didn’t bring up the Caribbean, I’m talking SA.
And Cuba is a whole different monster

Ok. So what I actually studied and have read multiple books, articles, , watched numerous documentaries, written about and have actually lived doesn't outweigh ..you knowing people from 3 countries. Gotcha....

Ok. So what I actually studied and have read multiple books, articles, , watched numerous documentaries, written about and have actually lived doesn't outweigh ..you knowing people from 3 countries. Gotcha....

It’s more than knowing on my part. And just because it was written don’t make it facts.

You acting like I said all folks think like that. But it’s definitely a problem in SA especially 20 years ago.

It’s more than knowing on my part. And just because it was written don’t make it facts.

You acting like I said all folks think like that. But it’s definitely a problem in SA especially 20 years ago.

You said it's more that don't claim their blackness than do. That's factually incorrect. Are there some that don't? Of course. Is it a bigger problem in some countries than others? Yes. Though using Cuba isn't the best example because those are some of the most pro Black and connected to African traditions group of people youll find,. To say the majority falls under that though is just flat out wrong.

Back