Welcome To aBlackWeb

khole Kardashian(Sasquatch looking one) getting heat for dropping the n-bomb

With all those Black kids running around that Kardashian camp, whole lotta N-words being drop.

I can see it now,

"Little nigga come here."

"Look at how nappy this nigga's hair is."

"I told that nigga Tristan I wasn't tolerating his side babies Kim."

"Kanye is a crazy but talented ass nigga. I love him, but I hope none of my kids turn out crazy as him."

Anytime a Black man fucks a non-Black woman long enough and, N-word is being said, it's just the reality of most of these relationships.
You lucky Disanthrope dead.....
I’m sure the word “coon” would been flame-thrown in this thread by now from Duke.

The broad was wrong flat out.

I ain't about to go on a rant about it but any person that is and is on her back about it. I understand and don't feel like they wrong for feeling a way about it.

As a people it is a few things where we probably make mountains out of molehills but we also shouldn't let a damn thing slide.

Last edited:
Lmao.

Bruh. Latinos can be black.

It's bigger than just skin color to me.

A person like Candace Owen, Brandon Tatum or Herschel Walker and his son all black people but they can't walk up to me and be like "what's up my nigga" just cause they black.

Personally I don't let anybody I don't know for real call me nigga

So we're acting like there aren't black Latinos in this country who have been here long enough to be abused by America and its racism?
They weren’t slaves though. That’s the history I’m referring to.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad at it as I recognize the racism they’ve endured. But at the end of the day they didn’t go through slavery and they chose to come here.

It's bigger than just skin color to me.

A person like Candace Owen, Brandon Tatum or Herschel Walker and his son all black people but they can't walk up to me and be like "what's up my nigga" just cause they black.

Personally I don't let anybody I don't know for real call me nigga

That’s not the same from a non black saying it.

You used those folks because they are anti black and them saying it nigga means something different out heir mouth

Damn. Y’all gate keeping the word nigga from niggas because they speak Spanish now

Lmao

This whole discussion is stupid honestly. People claim to hate nonblacks using the words, but love to use it in the presence of nonblacks. This is what happens when you normalize shit. I've seen black people get in arguments white people, call those white people nigga, and then get mad when that white person says the word. That makes no sense.

This whole discussion is stupid honestly. People claim to hate nonblacks using the words, but love to use it in the presence of nonblacks. This is what happens when you normalize shit. I've seen black people get in arguments white people, call those white people nigga, and then get mad when that white person says the word. That makes no sense.

As I get order I say it less and less.

Back