Welcome To aBlackWeb

WOYFT - What's on your feet today?

I gotta get some Yeezys man

im just such a brand loyalist when it comes to Nike/Jordan

I was/am too bruh…well at least as far as Nike’s…not really a Jordan nigga except tha 1’s…my shoe connect started pushin’ Yeezy’s for their comfort…got tha 350’s then tha 700’s…they are comfortable but I do like tha look of a lot of tha Yeezys too…can’t front lol

I was/am too bruh…well at least as far as Nike’s…not really a Jordan nigga except tha 1’s…my shoe connect started pushin’ Yeezy’s for their comfort…got tha 350’s then tha 700’s…they are comfortable but I do like tha look of a lot of tha Yeezys too…can’t front lol
Yeah my brother been pushing Yeezys real hard…he say they comfy af….its just hard for me to rock anything but Nikes or Js.

i dont even really fuck with designer sneakers. Id rather wear a pair of Jordans

Yeah my brother been pushing Yeezys real hard…he say they comfy af….its just hard for me to rock anything but Nikes or Js.

i dont even really fuck with designer sneakers. Id rather wear a pair of Jordans
Free yourself from the shackles of the Jumpman brother

I'ma start back posting some of the kicks I've been wearing.

Some i've had for a min now and a couple of them I got probably at the start of the summer.

Back