Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

Shut your dumb ass up
U better stay seated n take instructions like a good hoe over there seating on dat old ass chair your grandaddy bought for his side bitch but she ain’t want so he gave it to your slow ass grandma n shut yo mark ass up. U seating on dat piece of shit it’s about 3 generations of farts n dokey stains on dat bitch but u grinning like yo grandmother big hefty looking ass smh generation of dumbass

U better stay seated n take instructions like a good hoe over there seating on dat old ass chair your grandaddy bought for his side bitch but she ain’t want so he gave it to your slow ass grandma n shut yo mark ass up. U seating on dat piece of shit it’s about 3 generations of farts n dokey stains on dat bitch but u grinning like yo grandmother big hefty looking ass smh generation of dumbass
Like I said you don't know me and it's good thing YOU Because I'm not going to go back and forth on social media with your Dumb Ass✌🏾

I think the standards are much much higher than back in the days, Guy needs to be making good money if, he isn't making great money. Needs to own his own house not rent. Pay all the bills.

From visual standards, need needs to be taller than 6ft, great body, good hair, good hygiene, needs to be confident, and needs to know how to handle social situations.

Of course these rules mostly apply if you want a baddie with a slim thick chick. If you want a regular girl with regular body, usually, not thick. Then you can get away with a lot of things. But for example, I want to a date a baddie, you need all those things which I definitely don't have and I haven't even started talking about dick size yet. Standards are getting harder as women are now looking better than ever and are more confident.
Don't Forget Teeth like Gucci Mane and a Few exotic whips to show for it.

As a side note Bitches can only take 7 inches Max but they still want that Gorilla King Sized Monster Dick they're scarred of to tear up there insides.

Yes it's Some psychological crazy shit my dude.

I just wanna see something go up inside that buffalo foot.

lmao!.. bruh, u just made me google "buffalo foot"....
close-white-buffalos-foot-260nw-1307351059.jpg

thats a perfect description of it

Back