Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Show should be called "The Audacity of This Bitch"

images

I'm on ep 2 and im fuckin heated. Oscar Isaac, GET UP!
this nigga folding clothes and packing his wife's suitcase so she can hop on a plane to go be with her new nigga. Im fuckin sick.

I fukn hated the ending of this shit.

In ep. 2 or 3, he talked about how he was so fukd up over what she did. That he had thoughts of killing himself and his OWN fukn kid. Just to have him do what she did to him to his new wife and child in the end.

fuk that show.

That lil bts joint they did at the beginning of each episode was dope tho.

I fukn hated the ending of this shit.

In ep. 2 or 3, he talked about how he was so fukd up over what she did. That he had thoughts of killing himself and his OWN fukn kid. Just to have him do what she did to him to his new wife and child in the end.

fuk that show.

That lil bts joint they did at the beginning of each episode was dope tho.
I finished it last night. It was good but also exhausting lol like I wanted both of them to leave me alone by the last ep lol.

I hated that shit at the beginning 💀 felt so unnecessary. I liked when it showed them walking off to their dressing rooms at the very end tho.

I finished it last night. It was good but also exhausting lol like I wanted both of them to leave me alone by the last ep lol.

I hated that shit at the beginning 💀 felt so unnecessary. I liked when it showed them walking off to their dressing rooms at the very end tho.

Yeah I hated how they just made him have no balls whatsoever. Thought he turned the corner when she tried fuck in ep 3 and was like nah I been thru all this therapy. But in the end nope.

And you just knew her and the dude wasn't gonna make it when she told her husband dude was like 29. You knew they was just setting up for him to want a family and she just had an abortion.

But yeah, in the end, I just didn't give a shit bout either one of em.

Yeah I hated how they just made him have no balls whatsoever. Thought he turned the corner when she tried fuck in ep 3 and was like nah I been thru all this therapy. But in the end nope.

And you just knew her and the dude wasn't gonna make it when she told her husband dude was like 29. You knew they was just setting up for him to want a family and she just had an abortion.

But yeah, in the end, I just didn't give a shit bout either one of em.
I thought the abortion was gonna be cuz she got pregnant by the side nigga. I was all hype in preparation but luckily it didn't happen.

She really fucked him up lol. Like he was already fucked up, but by that last ep mans didn't know what was up or down. He was comfortable cheating and being like 'yea idc about shit anymore 😎'

Brothers and sisters....GOMORRAH. Thank me later.
Been hearing about this show for the longest. Just never got around to it until now and thanks for the encouragement to do so, because let me tell you it is fire. Finished with season one and onto the second one and that bitch ass motherfucker Ciro needs a cruel death.

Been hearing about this show for the longest. Just never got around to it until now and thanks for the encouragement to do so, because let me tell you it is fire. Finished with season one and onto the second one and that bitch ass motherfucker Ciro needs a cruel death.
No spoiler....it gets better!

@shutupGabi @King Freeman

Are or have either of you watched the show Station Eleven?

If so what yall think about to start it and want to know some opinions before I start it.

I just came in to mention this show. It's wild and it can't really be explained... you just gotta watch it.

I started it on a whim and thought about giving up on it after two episodes but I'm glad I didn't. This shit is on another level as far as tv shows go.

I'm gonna try the audiobook of the author's next book after i get through my backlog. pause.

I used to work in publishing in another life and writers that can write stories like Station Eleven don't come around very often. It's the kinda writing that says fuck your tv and your movies and your tie-in deals... I'm telling a story first and foremost. If she can do that consistently she's going to be a legend. The only other person I can think of on that level of story telling right now is NK Jemison.

I used to work in publishing in another life and writers that can write stories like Station Eleven don't come around very often. It's the kinda writing that says fuck your tv and your movies and your tie-in deals... I'm telling a story first and foremost. If she can do that consistently she's going to be a legend. The only other person I can think of on that level of story telling right now is NK Jemison.
The Watch podcast already put me onto the show but ima def watch it now. I'll start it this weekend matter fact.

The Watch podcast already put me onto the show but ima def watch it now. I'll start it this weekend matter fact.

I feel like any tv show where you can't quite describe what it's about is on the right track. I'm still trying to get my lady to watch Lost. I'm like... there's a plane crash but then... some other stuff happens. This is one of those kinda scenarios. But a little more esoteric.

I feel like any tv show where you can't quite describe what it's about is on the right track. I'm still trying to get my lady to watch Lost. I'm like... there's a plane crash but then... some other stuff happens. This is one of those kinda scenarios. But a little more esoteric.
I'm on your girl's side I will never watch Lost lol

I'm on your girl's side I will never watch Lost lol

In the immortal words of said gal... "not everybody has to like the same shit you like." I'm not sure I agree with that but I've learned to accept it.

But you should really watch Lost. Just throwing that out there.

Back