Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I like Stacey doing commentary, dude entertaining
That's cool. I guess i like my commentary to be as bland as possible, cant stand the wannabe standup comedians. I mostly watch basketball for the basketball. Same reason why i cant stand JVG and Mark Jackson. Doris Burke used to keep it simple too, but now she too is trying to be a standup comedian. Stan Van Gundy is my guy, Bland as fuck, lol.

U know who is surprisingly really good, Drew Gooden. Does the Wizards games.

I can't sit and listen to dry and boring commentary, I need excitement from the people I'm listening to.
Excitement is cool, that's why @AZTG and i like Eric Collins. It's the wannabe standup comedians i cant stand.

I think that's why i like the Hornets broadcast alot. Eric Collins brings the excitement, and Dell Curry is bland as fuck, lol.

RJs proved be could be a good, efficient player though. So I think this is just a long and ugly ass slump that he'll get out of

I say give him till mid december to turn it around, and if he dont, bench him for a bit.

Love RJ, and need him for this team to have any success in the future, but no one player above the team.

We losing games cause of dude right now
He on his Duncan Robinson right now

both need to be benched

Are you saying RJ is more important for the Knicks than Drob is for the Heat? Especially now?

That’s incorrect buddy. At the least it’s the same

Nah fam.

Duncan = Fournier. If that.

Duncan might be important now cause yall got like 5 injuries.

RJ is our 2nd most important player when everyone is healthy.

Back