Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Anyone Know How to Transfer Cable Recordings to a HDD?

Whiskas

Curiouser & Curiouser
I recorded a few favorite shows on cable's DVR recorder and now I am cutting cable. Is there a way to save those recorded shows?

:)

Trying to be lazy on a Saturday. :jordan:

Ok, ok, I will google the solution instead. :sup:

I'm saying, why don't you just get Kodi?

You trying to transfer DVR stuff to another device in 2017? Think about that for a sec

I'm saying, why don't you just get Kodi?

You trying to transfer DVR stuff to another device in 2017? Think about that for a sec

Heehee, I got Kodi, still trying to configure it right with exodus. The place I have lived in the last couple of years has free cable (more like, already included in the rent, lol) but now I am moving I need to cut the cord. I already have Amazon prime and Kodi. Trying to get more stuff set up before the move later this month.

I do prefer to have my favorite shows on my laptop or a HDD. They come in so handy when I travel far or take cruises with family. Family cruises get so very boring. :(

PS, how do I make sure I get notifications for threads I started but not my replies to other threads?

I miss VHS man
Heehee, I got Kodi, still trying to configure it right with exodus. The place I have lived in the last couple of years has free cable (more like, already included in the rent, lol) but now I am moving I need to cut the cord. I already have Amazon prime and Kodi. Trying to get more stuff set up before the move later this month.

I do prefer to have my favorite shows on my laptop or a HDD. They come in so handy when I travel far or take cruises with family. Family cruises get so very boring. :(

PS, how do I make sure I get notifications for threads I started but not my replies to other threads?
Click unwatch in the upper right corner

You still never answered my question about your age though. Hmmmm

Bandida typing like she went to prom in the 80s. Take from that what you will

I miss VHS man

Click unwatch in the upper right corner

I unchecked the "automatically follow" option in "preference", and watched this thread. I thought that way I would get notifications for all replies to this thread but I don't think I got any.

You still never answered my question about your age though. Hmmmm

I am not falling for that. :p

J/k, I am in my 20's.

Last edited:
Strange. Is it there when u check the watched threads tab? @Bandida

I now think I know why I wasn't getting notifications. I also should have checked the first box under "alert preferences". I unchecked it a few weeks ago when I was playing around trying to figure out how to stop emails.

Last edited:
Bandida, relax ma, I'm not trying to holla at you lol

Just trying to understand your pov when it comes to stuff

Back