Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

How long until RJ Stops being horrible?
He just came back and he's one of the youngest on the team still I won't write him off just yet. I'm ready to trade Randle though and just let Obi get those minutes. We'll definitely suck but the team as a whole would play better.

Yea im with you
Ideally, for me he should be around 18ppg/6reb/1stl with 42/36/75 shooting splits

that would be enough for me

I won’t use him being the 3rd pick as my basis for anything

it’s just can you tell me who the 2nd best player on the Knicks is? And why is it not RJ?

not condemning him just giving him some well deserved flack

Ideally, for me he should be around 18ppg/6reb/1stl with 42/36/75 shooting splits

that would be enough for me

I won’t use him being the 3rd pick as my basis for anything

it’s just can you tell me who the 2nd best player on the Knicks is? And why is it not RJ?

not condemning him just giving him some well deserved flack

The team is built for RJ to be the second best player. He has the green light. And he takes a decent amount of shots.

The stats you put there is right around where he was last season. And I think he'll get back there once we have the full 82 game average.

Ideally, he should be in the 20-21 ppg this season.

The issue with the Knicks is that they dont put together a good game. They put really good halves together, but the other half be trash.

Im still confident itll be figured out

The team is built for RJ to be the second best player. He has the green light. And he takes a decent amount of shots.

The stats you put there is right around where he was last season. And I think he'll get back there once we have the full 82 game average.

Ideally, he should be in the 20-21 ppg this season.

The issue with the Knicks is that they dont put together a good game. They put really good halves together, but the other half be trash.

Im still confident itll be figured out
I was gonna say he should be averaging 20 but I pulled back a bit since Fournier, Kemba, burks, rose, and IQ are on the team as well

RJ shot 44/40/74 last year

I don’t expect him to match the 3pt shooting again this year but homie shooting 39% and 69% at the line

tell him to play the passing lanes a bit more as well or just take the ball since they let you be more physical now

But fine I’ll go with maybe it’ll even out over the course of the season. I’ll give him a C for the first 20 games

I mean…

we all know Randle is REALLY not the premier player we need but he just a bridge to help keep us “relevant” until we land a big fish…

Back