Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs Three 6 Mafia

Who won the Verzuz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crunchy lost 2 points for me, he always known as the boogeyman talking about whooping ass for three 6 or threatening to do this and that for Paul and Juice all In his music.....

He in the back of they whole crew watching relaxed like man wtf going on over there? Lol

If you listened to they early music you'd see why.
I grew up off three 6 mafia trust me I know. But it's 2021 and Bizzy was ranting about satanic rappers and how he is hee to serve his god like 3 days ago and dispose of it on live then went and made a bunch of post where he puts GOD in all caps. Partially why he seemed to have a chip on his shoulder with them days before the versus.

Like bro they thanked God at the Oscars and 2. You just did a song with them on the Mafia 6 album where you were rapping dark shit with devil laughs in the background lol. Bizzy is hilarious.

When members of Bone and 36 have collabed shit has always been A1. Missed opportunity back in the early 2000s.

Last edited:
Crunchy lost 2 points for me, he always known as the boogeyman talking about whooping ass for three 6 or threatening to do this and that for Paul and Juice all In his music.....

He in the back of they whole crew watching relaxed like man wtf going on over there? Lol

He been over that shit tho

This used to be my shit

whats the name of a song where a chick screams in beggning? It used to go hard as fuck, I was waiting for them to play it .. I am too high atm

This used to be my shit

whats the name of a song where a chick screams in beggning? It used to go hard as fuck, I was waiting for them to play it .. I am too high atm

I'm trying to think. You know how little bit of how the hook go?

Crunchy has really calmed down over the years but off the camera? Probably wouldn't be a good idea to try him

I remember at one point, I think it was Layzie who was like "yall got me hype" talmbout 3 6

:hahaha:

the streets have spoken tho, it was a great battle that will go down as 1 of the best verzuz's

but 3 6 got the edge

After rewatchin it....the crowd wasnt as dead as some of yall were sayin

Certain pockets was gettin buck when the crunk three 6 songs were playin

i feel you, but dudes damn near 50 years old now
need to take time and place into account, these dudes were on stage televised for the whole world with cameras rolling
plus they getting a bag

fucking all that up cause bizzy is spazzing over nothing, is not a smart move

plus it was clear it was trying to be diffused quickly, if bone thugs as a whole were more about trying to get shit to pop off, he woulda joined in most likely

Back