Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that point the glasses would be useless, I’m talking bout going out and about your day doing shit. On the street in the store, ya mean..like, it would have nothing to do with you. And it doesn’t even have to be directed at a person. I get aroused at particular female voices. But just cause I’m turned on, it don’t mean I got a stiffy or wanna fuck. Her voice just turns me on, I think it would be interesting to go about your day and tell a woman is aroused, you don’t know by what or whom, you just know they are.

c014abd93cb9337fefbdd5513c7285380e39758091444ffd5db98f515879efb6_1.jpg

That’s not a far out there thought, and it may be intrusive but it’s not sexual. And..say if the glasses admitted an aura like light around the person. So one color is excitement, one is arousal, one is irritation…my overall point was glasses that can see people’s moods. It was just that the post I quoted said I suck the fun out of the joke.. that made me think of getting head, that thought merged with the thought I was thinking about the glasses, so I married the two thoughts..but it ain’t as malicious as y’all making it seem, y’all just thinking of me in a perverted light so the post seem perverted

Age is so weird. When you're a kid, your parents are old and your grandparents are old af and you're great great grandparents are ancient. Then you get to be your parents age and you're like wtf!?!? I'm young af still!! Must at 50 when you're 'old' you think to yourself. Then you're almost 50 and still you realize you're still young! Must at 80 when you're old for reals.

That’s not a far out there thought, and it may be intrusive but it’s not sexual. And..say if the glasses admitted an aura like light around the person. So one color is excitement, one is arousal, one is irritation…my overall point was glasses that can see people’s moods. It was just that the post I quoted said I suck the fun out of the joke.. that made me think of getting head, that thought merged with the thought I was thinking about the glasses, so I married the two thoughts..but it ain’t as malicious as y’all making it seem, y’all just thinking of me in a perverted light so the post seem perverted
So you'd say the responses were typical?

Deion is a real grown ass man, for allowing that Brittany girl to speak to his players. On some, if I tell you, you’re gonna think I’m just washed..ima let the scammer, in the midst of a scam, tell you..they scamming. That’s some real shit..Deion top 5

Who do I speak to about creating a thread?

I wanted to do a thread about “words or phrases that bring you to the present moment”

cause not all of us pay absolute attention to our surroundings or the person we are talking to at all times. So what are some word or phrases that snap you to attention?

for me it’s..

“ayo..check this out”

Lol I’d just be like my monitor and wi fi just fucked up
Lol why I did that shit today! Naw we had an webex meeting in the morning but they didn't finish and had the nerve 😒 to be like everyone come back at 4pm to finish.

I texted my manager and the person running it at like 3:45....my laptop seems to be malfunctioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back