Welcome To aBlackWeb

dont put that on Spiderman.. it was you bruh

View attachment 700198

Bruh trying to gaslight us.

The tools of the hateful................
giphy.gif

I have never heard the first 2 Spider-Man movies were trash till this thread. Y’all bugging

re-watch for yourself. I used to love those first 2 movies…til I saw them some years later.

In the first one, the acting is horrible by everyone not named Willum Dafoe. Simply horrible. Fun movie, sure. But when you watch back…yuck.

the second one is fuckin awful too and people make that shit out to be the citizen Kane of superhero movies. Another movie of dopey acting by Tobey. It’s like they gave him no real direction on how to be Peter Parker OR Spider-Man. Doc Ock was cool to see and that train scene was straight…but literally everything else about Spider-Man 2 is ass. I wish I was lying. I’m not even gonna speak on how horrible 3 is/was. Fuck that movie.

Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man was better. Wish they got a chance to close out that trilogy. How much worse could it have been compared to the first one?

Like I said, re-watch those first 3 movies. They are all ass

re-watch for yourself. I used to love those first 2 movies…til I saw them some years later.

In the first one, the acting is horrible by everyone not named Willum Dafoe. Simply horrible. Fun movie, sure. But when you watch back…yuck.

the second one is fuckin awful too and people make that shit out to be the citizen Kane of superhero movies. Another movie of dopey acting by Tobey. It’s like they gave him no real direction on how to be Peter Parker OR Spider-Man. Doc Ock was cool to see and that train scene was straight…but literally everything else about Spider-Man 2 is ass. I wish I was lying. I’m not even gonna speak on how horrible 3 is/was. Fuck that movie.

Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man was better. Wish they got a chance to close out that trilogy. How much worse could it have been compared to the first one?

Man those amazing Spider-Man movies was trash af no fucking sign. But to each his own. I can’t agree.

I’m not saying that Garfield is the best Spider-Man, im just saying they gave him a better Peter Parker/Spider-Man story to tell than they did with Tobey.

Did toby showcase Peter Parker’s wit? His intellect? Emotional struggle with being Spider-Man? Fuck no.

but he’s the first movie Spider-Man that we know so there’s that.

All this shit can be said about Iron Man 1-3, y’all gotta relax.

Back