Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watched yesterday I enjoyed it. I had a feeling Teela would be bending the rules lol when she made that decision. Very curious how Hordak comes through to crush the building next season.
So if Hordak coming obviously She-Ra is coming. I hope she’s just a one off and they keep her separate.

The second part of this was really good imo...

Since Hordak and the Evil Horde is on the way I would like to see Kevin Smith take a page from the recent MOTU comics and introduce She-Ra as Despera and build her up.

Part 2 was dope. My nigga Orko came back powered up! Savage He-Man was a cool twist. He was giving Super Skeletor the business.

Really looking forward to a season 2. Interested to see how they handle the introduction of She-Ra.

Lol @ Evil Lynn using the sword to bulk da fucc up. Ole girl said fucc a gym membership...cancel dat bitch! Lol

It was okay. I wouldve liked it better of they didn't spoil so much of it with the trailer. It was a bit heavy handed with evil Lynn's issues and her whole view of life being pointless when after skeletors revealed the true nature of the universe to her. I I like how prince Adam held his own without he-man until he got the sword back and cringed being brave was a nice touch also. I hope tela is able to restore Pretoria because that was my favorite episode from part 1. I liked what king greyskull said on accepting death and leaving fear and worry behind etc. They will definitely have to step it up for the next season because skeletor is a joke compared to hordak.

I also have pictures of moss-man and spirit but you cqnt see their face because if the cqmera flash from my phone.
They also have action figured from the 2002 series
20211128_111044.jpg

They also have the classic figures
20211128_111044.jpg

20211128_111053.jpg 20211128_111048.jpg

This was at target btw. They also had the savage he man figure a couple of months ago.

Back