Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Got paid.
I mean yeah I guess but I’m gonna guess his production also went down because of Murray’s arrival

hes Been hurt as well too

idk man I remember having high hopes for harris

I had high hopes for Malik Beasley as well

i guess maybe you shouldnt trust guys putting up numbers in Denver

Gary Harris has been horrible ever since the year before he left Denver

idk what happened to him his career progression arc just hit a wall one day and started to trend down

never seen nothing like that
Got cozy living in Denver anecdotally speaking (I live here too…pretty nice). I knew it was a wrap, the last game he showed up for before he got traded while in street clothes, dude was wearing shorts in the middle of the winter (predominantly >55 degrees)…telltale sign of someone who’s been here too long

Yall pisssing me off going back n forth wondering if the lil cacs said it or not, lebron been in the league for a very long time they didn't say no regular shit to him I know dam been called all types of racist shit they had to speak some other shif " I hope bonny dies in a car accident" is extremely white thing to say
Got paid.

Nah man worse he was actually trying he just remember fucking with as a player he looked to be a decent all around guy just some regular basketball shit niggas just fall off the face of the earth

@A.F.R.I.C.A Catching up on the Hornets last game against the Magic. Gary Harris looked like he still has some juice. Has he been solid all season or did I catch one of his few good games? I know staying healthy has always been his problem.

Edit

Looking at his year by year stats, looks like the minute Denver gave him his big contract, dude forgot how to shoot threes, lol.

you caught him on a good night. Dude is easily the worst player on the roster. Hes not worth 20 Ms with 20 Ms in his pocket

Back