Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix True Story

Kevin in a serious role...interesting. Definitely checking this out.

He was giving Wesley HIGH praises on his podcast while they were filming.

Just started watchin. Yeah any no muthafucca gonna make drink if I'm 6 months sober.

Lol at him giving security 6 mill at the end. Nigga you're fired. Where was yo antennas when all this shit happening. You just going telly to telly smashing the homegirl. FIRED. The nerve of this nigga with a ultimatum. Matter fact shut up before I shoot you in your face too.

This series was a combination of ultra predictable,some good twists, and a plot i have seen in about 5 different films.
I enjoyed watching Hart and Snipes work together.I enjoyed how the series showed the dark side of fame and how money
can outweigh morality at times.

Dope series. Some of the twist were unnecessary and some shit was plan bs as it was kinda obvious what was up from the beginning.

This series was a combination of ultra predictable,some good twists, and a plot i have seen in about 5 different films.
I enjoyed watching Hart and Snipes work together.I enjoyed how the series showed the dark side of fame and how money
can outweigh morality at times.
Ive seen a lot of the recent murder mini series. The night of, the flight attendant, click bait, guilty party, and more i can't name... this was the best one yet

I'm not even mad that the plot has been because it was very well executed. Everything was thorough and they filled in all the blanks

These murder series are the new wave in streaming. Im wit it

Back