Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da fuck Gouda? Y’all up north niggas crazy man. Gouda smh
Im sorry my palette has experienced other cheeses outside of American and Cheddar

I could put you on but you won't hear me

That’s some fat boy shit. I respect it.
True but I'm smaller than I've been in a long time. Lean and sleek like a Tesla

In fact I was just told I need to eat more😕

I hope y’all not on here going back and forth on thanksgiving

ill never forget the time Dizz was on tinychat reading the bible on thanksgiving

i thought he was bullshittin when he kept telling everybody to come on. So i finally click the link and there this nigga sits, rocking the same blazer he always had on, reading the got damn bible with nobody in the room

Again the stereotype is black folks love chicken you said don’t do things that perpetuate the stereotype wouldn’t the most obvious one be eating chicken? Your issue to me is some respectability politics nonsense. Next you gonna break down why we can’t say nigga lol

lol Bruh let it go. I already explained what I meant by perpetuating the stereotype. If you want to just make up your own interpretation to argue against, do that, but stop quoting me for that.

lol Bruh let it go. I already explained what I meant by perpetuating the stereotype. If you want to just make up your own interpretation to argue against, do that, but stop quoting me for that.

Bruh I’m literally responding to your words. You’re on that respectability politics thing and that’s cool. If you don’t wanna be offended by the stereotype I not trying to convince you. You totally understand what I’m getting at but ok

ill never forget the time Dizz was on tinychat reading the bible on thanksgiving

i thought he was bullshittin when he kept telling everybody to come on. So i finally click the link and there this nigga sits, rocking the same blazer he always had on, reading the got damn bible with nobody in the room
I remember he had candles and everything lol

Bruh I’m literally responding to your words. You’re on that respectability politics thing and that’s cool. If you don’t wanna be offended by the stereotype I not trying to convince you. You totally understand what I’m getting at but ok

You're not though. You're claiming that I said black people can't eat chicken. I'm saying that if we believe there are harmful stereotypes out there, we should be more careful about taking part in things that perpetuate those stereotypes. We shouldn't allow ourselves to be tools pushing the very thing that we are fighting against.

You're not though. You're claiming that I said black people can't eat chicken. I'm saying that if we believe there are harmful stereotypes out there, we should be more careful about taking part in things that perpetuate those stereotypes. We shouldn't allow ourselves to be tools pushing the very thing that we are fighting against.

So how should black people sell chicken in a non steteotypical way? No music no dancing no smiling

I think what your missing is literally almost anything we do is vowed as stereotypical. The British folks werent shucking and jiving they just enjoyed it like we do. And you made that comment after kfc was packed with black people. But you have to be right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back