Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wtf is this is this a sitewide thing, am I missing something?

Is a nigga banned from posting threads and if so how tf? Don't want to jump gun but ain't shit been done at all to call for such 💯

@AP2.0 @Loquacious @Chicity and whoever the hell else is mod on this site, cuz don't really know lol. And my bad if included and not but 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20211124-185302.png

Man wtf is this is this a sitewide thing, am I missing something?

Is a nigga banned from posting threads and if so how tf? Don't want to jump gun but ain't shit been done at all to call for such 💯

@AP2.0 @Loquacious @Chicity and whoever the hell else is mod on this site, cuz don't really know lol. And my bad if included and not but 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 703548

Nobody can make threads because of the trolling dude

rudy-charles-s-dutton.gif

So what you saying is we can’t be mad about the stereotype because some coons roll with it. That’s literally your point and it’s extremely stupid. But you have to be right.

No, that's not my point, but there's no use in debating with someone who can't actually address points and instead has to make up their own to argue against. Don't quote me if all you want to do is argue against yourself.

No, that's not my point, but there's no use in debating with someone who can't actually address points and instead has to make up their own to argue against. Don't quote me if all you want to do is argue against yourself.

i addressed like three times you just don’t agree with what I’m saying. You stated again we can’t be offended by the fried chicken stereotype because some blacks people jig in chicken commercials. Was their anything more to your point? Am I’m reading it wrong?

i addressed like three times you just don’t agree with what I’m saying. You stated again we can’t be offended by the fried chicken stereotype because some blacks people jig in chicken commercials. Was their anything more to your point? Am I’m reading it wrong?

My point was that if we think that a stereotype is harmful, we shouldn't be taking part in things that obviously perpetuate that stereotype. You kept saying dumb shit like "We can't be against the stereotype and still want to talk about chicken" and "We can't be offended by the stereotype and still like to eat chicken" neither of which is anywhere close to what I was getting at.

My point was that if we think that a stereotype is harmful, we shouldn't be taking part in things that obviously perpetuate that stereotype. You kept saying dumb shit like "We can't be against the stereotype and still want to talk about chicken" and "We can't be offended by the stereotype and still like to eat chicken" neither of which is anywhere close to what I was getting at.

Again the stereotype is black folks love chicken you said don’t do things that perpetuate the stereotype wouldn’t the most obvious one be eating chicken? Your issue to me is some respectability politics nonsense. Next you gonna break down why we can’t say nigga lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back