Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Buckhead was posed to be the safe rich side of Atlanta .... fuck is going on

Buckhead is hood. My apartment right across from Lenox Mall and Phipps and it attracts all the hood niggas.

What's irritating is that down the street are upper middle class houses that are white but these niggas won't break into their cars

Buckhead is hood. My apartment right across from Lenox Mall and Phipps and it attracts all the hood niggas.

What's irritating is that down the street are upper middle class houses that are white but these niggas won't break into their cars
Sad shit all around smh RIP to the person

Our apartment is in Camden phipps

somebody broke in the car in the garage there lol

Or Bob Marley
Nigga was just shot and killed outside my apartment in Buckhead. They got the entire apartment locked down. Nigga was shot in his car and he drove into a tree

Not to make a distraction or anything but you could maybe say "man" "person" "brother" "neighbor" or whatever instead of "nigga". We gotta stop diminishing and dehumanizing ourselves using our former oppressor's language.

Last edited:
After another long day of house shopping….

we as a group need more group economics

as much money my wife and I have…I’m actually finding it hard to compete in the housing market.

it’s just me and her vs whole Asian and Indian families who save up for shit like this. Looking homeless but buying homes worth millions.
I’m learning a lot out on the west coast.
Found the perfect home…. Decided to sleep on it. Wake in the morning and the shit is pending.
Wtf

Everything Barry has said has come to pass. Not that he was the only one saying it, far from it, but that warning had been given time and time again and the general public simply hasn't heeded it.

Shit, even what he said about large studios going under 'cause you could duplicate that function in small space happened. The shit I got in the corner of my living room is enough to cut a whole album that would sonically rival anything on the radio right now or even from back in the 80's. No need for a $250/hr studio anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back