Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

8c1fa776554e9f63d5f8e536d727aa1453b1f9c1.gifv

86f6c7bc97909446dfd8c9d6f425ab6882d628d7.gifv

If you have the time or interest peep what this dude here is saying

He speaks insightfully…just bear through his Barbados accent

"Snakes in your dreams"

That hit me hard

I had one particular dream about a snake when I was young that stills haunts me till this day.

I was sleeping between my mom and dad. Somehow I ended up on my father's side. As I opened my eyes I see a snake on the nightstand coiled up staring at me. The snake talked to me and said "I'm going to eat you"
Then I woke up screaming.

I've been trying to figure out what that dream meant for the longest.

"Snakes in your dreams"

That hit me hard

I had one particular dream about a snake when I was young that stills haunts me till this day.

I was sleeping between my mom and dad. Somehow I ended up on my father's side. As I opened my eyes I see a snake on the nightstand coiled up staring at me. The snake talked to me and said "I'm going to eat you"
Then I woke up screaming.

I've been trying to figure out what that dream meant for the longest.

I had a dream about a black snake once but I was able to trample and crush it

One particular dream I’ll never forget is in 2008 I had a dream about a worldwide disease that was like the plague. People were turning into cyborgs due it. It was like a disease that came from technology and it shut down the entire world

Also had a dream years ago that 3 people I knew were trying to attack me and months later I found out they were plotting against me. But in the end I beat up one of them lol

you watched the whole thing?

I had a dream about a black snake once but I was able to trample and crush it

One particular dream I’ll never forget is in 2008 I had a dream about a worldwide disease that was like the plague. People were turning into cyborgs due it. It was like a disease that came from technology and it shut down the entire world

Also had a dream years ago that 3 people I knew were trying to attack me and months later I found out they were plotting against me. But in the end I beat up one of them lol

you watched the whole thing?
Yes I listened to the whole video while painting..
Subscribed
Dreams are very powerful.
Effigy Altars. I remember seeing one for the first time in my uncle's spooky basement. He's a 33rd degree Masonic Voodoo Priest. I use to play around with his Masonic sword thinking I'm Conan the Barbarian lol.

My mom did voodoo too. Back in the 80s in East Flatbush Brooklyn, Church Avenue was common for basement voodoo rituals. My mom was part of those group dressing in white.

My dad was a 3rd degree Master Mason. I remember one of the things he told me is that Masons see things in 90 degrees. He never went further with it like my uncle. My dad was very good at recognizing spells and taught me how to spot'em. The guy in the video is saying things similar to what my pops told me

Subscribed
Effigy Altars. I remember seeing one for the first time in my uncle's spooky basement. He's a 33rd degree Masonic Voodoo Priest. I use to play around with his Masonic sword thinking I'm Conan the Barbarian lol.

My mom did voodoo too. Back in the 80s in East Flatbush Brooklyn, Church Avenue was common for basement voodoo rituals. My mom was part of those group dressing in white.

My dad was a 3rd degree Master Mason. I remember one of the things he told me is that Masons see things in 90 degrees. He never went further with it like my uncle. My dad was very good at recognizing spells and taught me how to spot'em. The guy in the video is saying things similar to what my pops told me

DAAAMMMMNNNNNN bro. You definitely strong and blessed for being around and acquiring wisdom. Spiritual forces are out here protecting you. I would definitely believe so. Your dad was sent to protect you despite his faults

Subscribed

Yooooooooooooo... you ain't never lie. I lived there as a kid in the 90s. My foster mother was Trini, I don't remember anything specific about it but she definitely dabbled in that shit. More on this later, but voodoo or any other spiritual shenanigans is like encountering a bear in the woods... don't fear it, but don't make any sudden moves around it either.

Yooooooooooooo... you ain't never lie. I lived there as a kid in the 90s. My foster mother was Trini, I don't remember anything specific about it but she definitely dabbled in that shit. More on this later, but voodoo or any other spiritual shenanigans is like encountering a bear in the woods... don't fear it, but don't make any sudden moves around it either.

Did you peep the video as well?

That area around Holy Cross Roman Catholic church on Church Ave & Veronica Place.

Seems like the headquarters for voodoo lol.

Mad stores selling voodoo and Masonic stuff over there.

Brooklyn is full of West Indians who are into that shit

I’m from East New York on Blake Ave by Cypress projects

Most of us West Indians come from those African tribes that practiced vodun. Mixing it with Roman Catholicism. I was baptized Roman Catholic but my background also consist of Baptist, adventist, Jehovah Witness (My Book of Bible Stories), and 5 percenters.

I'm by Brevoort & Kingsborough Projects

That area around Holy Cross Roman Catholic church on Church Ave & Veronica Place.

Seems like the headquarters for voodoo lol.

Mad stores selling voodoo and Masonic stuff over there.

Most of us West Indians come from those African tribes that practiced vodun. Mixing it with Roman Catholicism. I was baptized Roman Catholic but my background also consist of Baptist, adventist, Jehovah Witness (My Book of Bible Stories), and 5 percenters.

I'm by Brevoort & Kingsborough Projects
I lived RIGHT THE FUCK THERE. I always felt creepy vibes from that place. My foster mother used to take me to that church, shit was like a Chucky séance.

@dodge I'm watching it little by little. I gotta really sit down and digest it, but I have a feeling I ran across all this stuff before. I'm not into that voodoo shit by the way, shit looks hella time consuming.

I lived RIGHT THE FUCK THERE. I always felt creepy vibes from that place. My foster mother used to take me to that church, shit was like a Chucky séance.

@dodge I'm watching it little by little. I gotta really sit down and digest it, but I have a feeling I ran across all this stuff before. I'm not into that voodoo shit by the way, shit looks hella time consuming.
Them damballa chants use to have my spidey senses tingling yo.
My mom went to that church too. One time during service they had some reenactment of Jesus carrying the cross. They needed someone to play Simon of Cyrene and they chose me

Lol fam you was born into everything evil 😂
I was a bad kid but my pops kept me away from that voodoo stuff which is why my parents divorced. I haven't seen my mom in almost 30 years. My family compares my situation with my parents like Zeus & Hera. And I'm Hercules

I was a bad kid but my pops kept me away from that voodoo stuff which is why my parents divorced. I haven't seen my mom in almost 30 years. My family compares my situation with my parents like Zeus & Hera. And I'm Hercules

You was definitely protected by Jah my brother..

That snake in your dream never devoured you.

Jesus said he has given you power to trample snakes, scorpions and the works of the devil in his name

I’m not a religious person because religion is superficial….but I definitely believe in Jesus Christ and him being The Word and power of God

When your eyes are open spiritually (like yours) you’re able to see the same

I actually had a strange dream last night about a large bull I saw in the fields….the bull was never aggressive towards me…..in fact every time I grabbed it it would run away from me

I interpret this as anger I’m finally releasing because lately I’ve been having trouble in regards to forgiveness….I prayed last night and asked God to forgive me and that I’m going to forgive those who wished harm on me. I believe he showed me what I needed to do..

Her name is Desire
Eternal fire
Grandiose
Her hands are smoke
She eyes her admirers
They want her style
Her head is an owl
As she descends into the underworld and disrobe
Grips you
Explode
The unknown
The Nommo
Their death hold won’t let go
The necklace of rainbows
The sexist of angel
Her head benеath halos
She’ll take your soul through a gaping hole
Shе’s not impressed when you say you flow
Rapping honor
Or this wrath upon ya
The Black Madonna
Mary Magdalene
The Dragon Queen
Elizabeth Bathory
Ripping up your anatomy
This is pagan written savagery

The lady of all given powers
Unveil black darkness
Rats eat out your carcass
Statues of the goddess
Medusa in the garden
Her hair serpents are loosens
unlooping
Seducing her targets

Venus The goddess of love
For some they choose to call her hate
Ya see it all depends on how she choose to relate
As the earth some think they can walk all over her
She’s the air you breathe so you sneeze and even cough on her
She’s the water that quench your thirst
She’ll let you bathe in her then leave her with all your dirt
Plus she’s the fire that brought you to the physical plane
The 98.6 degrees your body maintains
She’s like a net that captured many hearts
But might flip on some vengeance then rip ‘em apart
Ya see
Even the greats succumb to love and hate
I’m talking heroes in they cape
They can’t even escape love
Or disentangle the angles of this first star that spanked you
Regrets and resentment can strangle you
At times she’s as serious as cancer
But if you wanna unwind your body and mind
She’s still the answer
She’ll be your private dancer

bdd728c7877a067934c5e6130e60604a2025247c.gifv

What other reason would anyone want to become a witch other than validating their negative emotions?

It’s an obsessive practice that appears good and “healing” but leads into cult like beliefs and attachments. Resulting in self-destruction

I would even say people who say dumb shit like “positive vibes only” are a hair away from digging into the occult.

Life is supposed to be a positive and negative experience. This is a lesson we all learn as children because it’s how we grow. The strong are able to realize and handle it, the weak blame others and seek validation which leads to bad attachments

you wrong you think those who practice witchcraft and root work and shit that came from Africa don’t know a positive and negative experience come in now. The Abraham religions are not the only religions related to God man. Sound like old Christians

you wrong you think those who practice witchcraft and root work and shit that came from Africa don’t know a positive and negative experience come in now. The Abraham religions are not the only religions related to God man. Sound like old Christians

Son I don’t follow any of that witchcraft shit. I’m not tryna impose myself as a perfect individual but I STAY AWAY from any type of spiritual craft that isn’t what God has intended for us to follow. I admit I used to look into some stuff like astrology but I stopped once I realized how it affects people

You don’t need to follow spiritual crafts. Everything you need God has already given you.

Ive had real life experiences with spiritual attacks and my faith in what scripture says has saved me/protected me from demonic forces. I’ve had people who would try to put curses on me and prayer has diverted those curses away from me.

I’m not a “Christian”….many of those churches practice evil themselves but I’m not going to act as if things said in The Bible aren’t real

Back