Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll They're trying to normalize.........

You down with M.A.P. ?

• Yes. Renaming pedophilia is a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Sugarcoating pedophilia is bad

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder what Hellczar thinks?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Who said it would be accepted?

it’s not about linking the two per se……it’s about take me as I am.
niggas want to say they identify with whatever. And they are mostly celebrated.
So like I said, it was just a matter of time.
No one is saying gays make pedos.
Ya know exactly what’s being said.

So if you acknowledge that it won't ever be accepted then it's pointless to bring up people saying "take me as I am" because you've just said that it won't be tolerated

Who said it would be accepted?

it’s not about linking the two per se……it’s about take me as I am.
niggas want to say they identify with whatever. And they are mostly celebrated.
So like I said, it was just a matter of time.
No one is saying gays make pedos.
Ya know exactly what’s being said.

No we don’t because you’re not making sense or even explaining wtf you mean.

cant just accept that you wrong huh

Wrong? About what? That Trans folks can never be what they identify as? That all pedos deserve the worse thing imaginable. Point out what Im wrong about regarding these OPINIONS.

Im not wrong about you though. You said what you said but got the nerve to call me...

You know what nevermind..

Wrong? About what? That Trans folks can never be what they identify as? That all pedos deserve the worse thing imaginable. Point out what Im wrong about regarding these OPINIONS.

Im not wrong about you though. You said what you said but got the nerve to call me...

You know what nevermind..

Lol why y’all keep doing that? Say what you gonna say no need for ….

Is there a difference between gay and queer and lesbian?

I believe Gay is only reserved for men now and lesbian was already just for women.

I think queer is for both and or if you like the same sex

I could be wrong

Last edited:

y’alls fake outrage actually worked
Look at you caping for white pedo capes...brotha

I’m not tho. It’s a narrative you keep trying to make true. But I mean you’re a grown man who gets scammed and delusional about it.
ok lets pretend, i got scammed and that's relavant to this topic and you're not an obsessive weirdo for another man. Lets try to pretend all those things are true...

..so what, i got money

You on the other hand support an entire white supremacist agenda based on make believe

You are an advocate for transsexuals, that is the epitome of delusion, hypocrite

Shut the fuck up talking to me

ok lets pretend, i got scammed and that's relavant to this topic and you're not an obsessive weirdo for another man. Lets try to pretend all those things are true...

..so what, i got money

You on the other hand support an entire white supremacist agenda based on make believe

You are an advocate for transsexuals, that is the epitome of delusion, hypocrite

Shut the fuck up talking to me

Dog are transsexuals trying to turn you into one or something? It’s plenty black trans folks but to you they all delusional or something. Grow up man

*shrugs*

I mentioned this the last time I was here. Nay-sayers are expected on this topic.

Nambla and gay rights activists been in cahoots. In fact, Nambla was founded by gay rights activists. The FBI dropped a dime saying Nambla members even was at stonewall. They always wanted to do away with age of consent laws or lower them as much as possible. The primary reason why they cut ties w/ Nambla is because it wasn't a good look, other than that, man-boy love is just another form of being gay. Basically, the rainbows separated for political reasons, not because they were disgusted by them. This relationship has been documented over and over again and if you wanna duck your head in the sand, and keep supporting that party that keeps on and on and on advancing the rainbows, don't be shocked when child s*x is legalized.

Joseph J. Fischel

DO-NOT-USE-AS-AU-PHOTO.-PROMOTIONAL-USE-ONLY-500x614.jpg

fischel.screwconsent.hi-res-199x300.jpg

iu

Back