Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll They're trying to normalize.........

You down with M.A.P. ?

• Yes. Renaming pedophilia is a good thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Sugarcoating pedophilia is bad

Votes: 33 97.1%
  • On the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder what Hellczar thinks?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Thank you for the common sense cuz these slow niggas just wanna be right
Naw. Don’t play this game because you didn’t have this same energy when I said men ain’t teaching their boys to be rapist and shit.

Remember shit always come back to you

This shit sick and I don't put much faith in our elected officials to prevent this from being normalized to some degree. People in here acting like that's impossible is baffling to me. Look at our current society

Bruh just because trans and gay people can be open does not lead pedophilia will ever be openly accepted. Children can’t consent and it’s weird y’all think mainstream society just gonna condone sex with children

Naw. Don’t play this game because you didn’t have this same energy when I said men ain’t teaching their boys to be rapist and shit.

Remember shit always come back to you

I said mad times that men need to teach they boys about all that shit. Stated even further that grown adults men not knowing what rape is is a reflection of that. And you said Boosie who got a sex worker for his kids was just one person. Boosie paid for pedos for his kids. Y’all blaming this on gays when more straight people molest kids. Y’all ain’t heard about gay child marriage.

Again for those who refuse to get it. Mainstream lbgqt community does not think pedos are ok. But y’all have an agenda

Last edited:
Bruh just because trans and gay people can be open does not lead pedophilia will ever be openly accepted. Children can’t consent and it’s weird y’all think mainstream society just gonna condone sex with children
I never personally mentioned gay or trans.. I don't even really understand that argument.... there's much worse corruption and issues with our society that make me think this way.. a lot of bullshit is happening right now that mainstream society doesn't condone.

Anyone remember Humora or whatever his name was from IC? He was saying similar stuff and was dead ass serious

hurma or some other weird ass shit.

A lot of them G&S threads exposed dudes with latent or full-on pedo tendencies. I remember one thread about some rapper smashing some underage IG chick or some shit and mad dudes ended up getting banned 'cause of their posts supporting some pedo bullshit in one form or another.

A lot of them G&S threads exposed dudes with latent or full-on pedo tendencies. I remember one thread about some rapper smashing some underage IG chick or some shit and mad dudes ended up getting banned 'cause of their posts supporting some pedo bullshit in one form or another.
Lol @ exposed. Them cats were proudly repping the weirdo shit they were into

I banned alot of niggas in that thread. It only got that bad because after 1 dumbass admitted to messing with an underage girl some other idiots started bitching about how come they couldn't make jokes about messing with underage girls

This thread is funny.
Crazy how the tables can turn and someone’s truth is now bs.

lol

Like some else said……
When we have accept people for who they want to be, it’s a problem.
Ppl will begin to use as an out.
Saw a video of a cop patting down a woman. Some asked was a female cop present or available.,,The cop said he Idenfies with being a woman.(since niggas always thinking ppl are lion. )

was he wrong without proving that’s who he is? Or was he foul for using pop culture as a weapon?

Exactly. They are born this way and should be accepted goes out the window now

death to all Pedos though.

This thread is funny.
Crazy how the tables can turn and someone’s truth is now bs.

lol

Yall are both either being intentionally obstuse or aren't that smart if you don't see the clear difference in what yall are insinuating vs what this thread is about. One involves a personal decision that harms nobody. The other involves the great potential to harm another person. They're not the same issue and if you believe they are then you're actually contributing to a larger problem that keeps letting people get harmed without being noticed or believed.

Back