Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MCU Thread

Nigga what you talking about? Tim Roth made a million off the movie and he was barely even in it.

The chick we're talking about made 1.5M off her very first role. Where they do that at? lol

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Starcast And Their Salary - Bollywood Facts (showbizgalore.com)

they gave an Asian man $6 mill for a debut movie of relatively unknown character but Chad only got $700k for his debut of T’Challa in CW and $2m for BP. MBJ only got $1m and you’re cheerleading this?

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Not pretending to be a fan. Pretending to some "honest" critic.

If they on this long run of mediocre movies like he claims. Why TF you keep watching them.

lol, nigga what? Just because I think their last few movies have been mid or average. I have to stop watching everything Marvel all together?

they gave an Asian man $6 mill for a debut movie of relatively unknown character but Chad only got $700k for his debut of T’Challa in CW and $2m for BP. MBJ only got $1m and you’re cheerleading this?

I'm not cheerleading anything. We were talking about how the chick was good now that she's in the MCU. You claimed Marvel wasn't paying them much. You were wrong. Just accept that.

RDJ only make 500K for the first Ironman movie. Chris Hemsworth made 150K for Thor. Chris Evans made 300K for Captain America. So don't play the race card. They pay based on what they think they'll make from the movies. They didn't know BP would make a billie when they signed up Chadwick. The success of BP and their initial intent to appeal to the Asian market gave them more faith in Shang Chi, which is why they opened up the wallet for that movie.

I'm not cheerleading anything. We were talking about how the chick was good now that she's in the MCU. You claimed Marvel wasn't paying them much. You were wrong. Just accept that.

RDJ only make 500K for the first Ironman movie. Chris Hemsworth made 150K for Thor. Chris Evans made 300K for Captain America. So don't play the race card. They pay based on what they think they'll make from the movies. They didn't know BP would make a billie when they signed up Chadwick. The success of BP and their initial intent to appeal to the Asian market gave them more faith in Shang Chi, which is why they opened up the wallet for that movie.

bookmarked for when the Wakanda Forever salaries are released.

Last edited:

From what I understand...RDJ money is from the back end. Tickets sales...merch....etc. I'd rather have that kinda deal than a large lump some upfront

:smh:

IW & EG were both Evans and Hemsworth 7th & 8th movie.

And if you wanna bitch about something, none of them, male,female, white, black, Asian, were making anywhere what RDJ made. So what's y'all point.

Nigga, like @Mister said we've seen your takes & shtick. And you aren't to fond of the majority of the MCU before Endgame as well

So why the fuck you keep watching mediocre movies

lol, again nigga what? I’m a fan of Marvel, I’ve been fan of these characters before the MCU even existed. So Ima always watch. Infinity War, Winter Soldier and Civil War is the trifecta. Fuck just being great comic book movies, they’re great fuckin movies, period. And if you take a honest individual look at the other mcu movies and strip away the sfx and bullshit, most are bland and repetitive. “Drake-ing niggas”. I give them props for connecting everything, marvelous feat.

I think an episodic approach wouldve better for most of these characters and movies. You can tell better stories and flesh out the characters more. With the 2 hour format you get the same shit with character swaps, that’s mid.

Shang Chi was ok. Marvel can and has dug deeper with their films. The fact that I went in with no expectations and was only mildly entertained says something. The bus fight scene was really good, I'll give them that.

:smh:

IW & EG were both Evans and Hemsworth 7th & 8th movie.

And if you wanna bitch about something, none of them, male,female, white, black, Asian, were making anywhere what RDJ made. So what's y'all point.
How much did the films make? Black Panther blew all other MCU films out of the water until Infinity war and endgame came.

And if you take a honest individual look at the other mcu movies and strip away the sfx and bullshit, most are bland and repetitive.

Ain't you the same clown ass nigga that think Sam Remi's Spiderman and Garfield's Spiderman are good.

So if you strip away all their six and bs they are just great movies? FOH

So none of the other 23 movies are at least good?

Just carry on with your complaining.

Back