Welcome To aBlackWeb

is kevin samuels... “you know”

Women support people embracing their homosexuality.

Like be who you are.

No woman respects a gay man that's perpetrating being straight while giving advice on man/woman relations.

To keep it a buck, unless homie a certified counselor, psychologist or psychiatrist, I'm not caring about nothing this man has to say no matter his preference.

Which is why I don't tune in.

It's the exact same demographic of man/woman that pays attention to this dude and either gets into their feelings or celebrates him. Incredibly telling.

Women support people embracing their homosexuality.

Like be who you are.

No woman respects a gay man that's perpetrating being straight while giving advice on man/woman relations.

To keep it a buck, unless homie a certified counselor, psychologist or psychiatrist, I'm not caring about nothing this man has to say no matter his preference.

Which is why I don't tune in.
These niggas don’t have women friends in real life yo lol at all. If Queen Latifah was talking cash shout about niggas she would be all types of bulldyke carpet muncher etc. but KS says what they like so he the gay dude they wanna defend

These niggas don’t have women friends in real life yo lol at all. If Queen Latifah was talking cash shout about niggas she would be all types of bulldyke carpet muncher etc. but KS says what they like so he the gay dude they wanna defend

Even if I didnt have women friends, I still have

I have a wife, mother, sister, aunt, cousins. They dont give a fuck if a person is gay or not or if that person pretends.

Back