Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Is there a thread for La Brea? The crappy search here turned up nothing but I need to talk about how hilariously bad this show is. Is it supposed to be a comedy?

No thread but probably don't need one right now

Yeah I'm not saying I would make one. But if there was one... I have a lot of shit to get off my chest after binging that shit for the past two days.

I'm just waiting for the fucking sleestacks at this point.

Yeah I'm not saying I would make one. But if there was one... I have a lot of shit to get off my chest after binging that shit for the past two days.

I'm just waiting for the fucking sleestacks at this point.
Fuck it, drop that shit in here lol

I gotta wait til the next episode. Every episode of this is a brand new shitshow and my girlfriend is sick of me LOLing to the wee hours of the night. I actually woke her up last night to tell her about these white honkeys not only outrunning a sabretooth tiger, dire wolves and a whole fucking bear but even after all that going back to camp and chillin like shit is sweet.

Full disclosure... I woulda just done all the trunk heroin on the first day.

And I haven't even gotten to the modern day shit. This is legit the most ridiculous show I've ever seen and I've been watching Doctor Who since the late 80's.

which is your favorite doctor?

I actually have a few. Tom Baker, of course is the GOAT. But after that, for TV Sylvester McCoy since he was my first doctor and also fleshed out the role with some mystery and then Peter Davison who just had great stories and a good crew. Also I gotta give an honorable mention to Patrick Troughton. If most of his episodes weren't lost he could be the GOAT.

But once you include the Big Finish audios things get tricky because Colin Baker who had a trash run on TV ended up having a great run there. Same with Paul McGann who only had one-ish real tv epsiode but an amazing run as the 8th doctor in audios.

Dexter: New Blood It's going to be interesting to see how Dexter deals with his urges and with his new life will blend with his old and how he's going to try to keep several adversaries at bay...good start to a new season

Yellowjackets on Showtime already a haunting twist on Lord of the Flies.How these women survived almost 2 years in the remote woods and what they had to do to survive is going to be very interesting and harrowing to watch.

Dexter: New Blood It's going to be interesting to see how Dexter deals with his urges and with his new life will blend with his old and how he's going to try to keep several adversaries at bay...good start to a new season

Yellowjackets on Showtime already a haunting twist on Lord of the Flies.How these women survived almost 2 years in the remote woods and what they had to do to survive is going to be very interesting and harrowing to watch.

Oh shit! I didnt know ep 1 of yellow jackets already dropped.

Will watch later today, good looking out

Oh shit! I didnt know ep 1 of yellow jackets already dropped.

Will watch later today, good looking out

Jus finished. I'm diggin this so far. Some of the dialogue is alil off, but its interesting af.

I wanna see how this 90s teeny bopper female soccer team turned into killers in the mountain wilderness

No one else watchin this...

Last edited:
LMAO @ La Brea. This might go down in history as the worst show since Herman's Head.

Bruh. You couldnt see that based off the commercial.

It's a network drama, where the ground opens up n the ppl fall into some sorta prehistoric dinosaur land....like wtf

Bruh. You couldnt see that based off the commercial.

It's a network drama, where the ground opens up n the ppl fall into some sorta prehistoric dinosaur land....like wtf
Shit, that grabs my attention on a channel known for good shows. These network shows have like 20 episodes per season so they drag every damn thing out way too long. I avoid them like the plague.

Shit, that grabs my attention on a channel known for good shows. These network shows have like 20 episodes per season so they drag every damn thing out way too long. I avoid them like the plague.

The last major network drama I gave a chance was under the dome....that shit was horrible

Back