Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

I'm in a fragrance rut so I'm trying to find some new scents. I usually blind buy, but I bought Juliette has a gun and Replica bubble bath and neither smelled good on me. So my ass will start getting samples or minis first...about to go Sephora and pick some scents out.

I'm in a fragrance rut so I'm trying to find some new scents. I usually blind buy, but I bought Juliette has a gun and Replica bubble bath and neither smelled good on me. So my ass will start getting samples or minis first...about to go Sephora and pick some scents out.
Check out a few fragrance review videos on youtube as well to see what's going on in the fragcomm and what you might be interested in. It's a gang of places to get samples online too if you like me and don't want to have to drive 10 miles to the nearest sephora or 13 to the nearest Ulta/Macys.

Ok I'm reloaded

20211027_123448.jpg

Amouage jubilation

Killian intoxicated

Killian back to black

Killian vodka on the rocks

Louis Vuitton les sables rose

Creed royal Mayfair

Creed viking

Arabian oud resala

Bond no 9 wallstreet

Chanel platinum ego

Chanel allure sport extreme

Prada L'Homme

Hawas for him

Ysl y

Bond no 9 Manhattan

Got some more samples including that new Dior and new Amouage
IMG-1463.jpg

Give us an update when you test them out
I've tested most of these out already

Dior Vanilla Diorama: Basically what it says in the name. Pretty much a sexy vanilla fragrance. A mix of spicebomb extreme and some smooth vanilla. You're gonna smell like a spiced cake or bakery. Very similar to Dior Feve' Delicieuse(Sp?) though. Like, very similar so if you like that, you'll probably like this as well.

Verdict: Mom like this so it is a go.

Atelier des Ors Lune de Feline: Okay I'll be honest. At first this reminded me of Vanilla Diorama. Then this note of rubber or latex hit me. Then it started to remind me of By the Fireplace. Like, this had the same vibe to me. Idk it was weird. THat same spiced cake type of thing going on. Like a burnt vanilla cake

Verdict: Mom liked Diorama and liked this as well *kanye shrug*

Blessed Baraka: Whatever musk note that is in this is the EXACT SAME musk note that is in Frederic Malle Musc ravageur. Similar to Side Effect so it may be redundant to have both. Straight iso E ,wood, and some amber. VERY masculine. You need to be going to war with the Spartan 300 to pull this off lol.

Verdict: Mom did not like this one. Said it should not have "blessed" in the name.

By Kilian Angel's Share: Apple pie with some of that yak in it. Boozy, cinnamon with some vanilla in it. I would however go with PDM Oajan over this. More juice at around or less than the price of this one. Smells like an upscale cinnamon roll

Verdict: Mom loved this one. I however don't know if I would buy this with Oajan on the market

Psychadelic Love: This was a hit. Got about 5 compliments from people at work. I walked in the room and everyone in there goes "What is that?" "It didn't smell that good in here until you walked in." Florals like rose and heliotrope, vanilla, and like an almond cookie smell. Vanilla comes through more with the dry down.

Verdict: Mom loved this so it's a full bottle buy for me

M. Micallef Desirtoxic: Chanel Allure Homme Sport eau Extreme mixed with PDM Layton.

Verdict: Mom said it reminded her of Christmas and it was a good one.

Last edited:
Ok I'm reloaded

View attachment 680189

Amouage jubilation

Killian intoxicated

Killian back to black

Killian vodka on the rocks

Louis Vuitton les sables rose

Creed royal Mayfair

Creed viking

Arabian oud resala

Bond no 9 wallstreet

Chanel platinum ego

Chanel allure sport extreme

Prada L'Homme

Hawas for him

Ysl y

Bond no 9 Manhattan

no hate bruh cuz I'm a cologne head

but that's about a couple racks on just cologne in that pic

go out and get u a real dresser/bookshelf........don't be out here stunting with $500 scents but got cheap ass furniture back at the house🙁

go out and get u a real dresser/bookshelf........don't be out here stunting with $500 scents but got cheap ass furniture back at the house🙁
Exactly, why I'm not going to posted mine lol

Just a startup one needed something real quick giving the fact had no where to put it. And oh yea you are stating the obvious. So yea it was hate involved in your statement. Another negro looking for attention trying to get his panties wet.

Just a startup one needed something real quick giving the fact had no where to put it. And oh yea you are stating the obvious. So yea it was hate involved in your statement. Another negro looking for attention trying to get his panties wet.

like I said no hate bruh.........that's about $2K plus in cologne

I'm just pointing out for everyone that while it's great to afford nice shit

we should always remember to have our priorities in order

Also that looks like a bathroom. You might want to get your frags out of there and move them somewhere better to preserve them

Also that looks like a bathroom. You might want to get your frags out of there and move them somewhere better to preserve them
Oh what clues you have that point to its in the bathroom. Do you think a big thing like this can fit in a bathroom. Man I tell you negros nowadays are worst then females, just saying anything for attention.

like I said no hate bruh.........that's about $2K plus in cologne

I'm just pointing out for everyone that while it's great to afford nice shit

we should always remember to have our priorities in order
Oh and how do you know that I don't have my priorities on straight. Do you have any solid evidence of that, or you just making things up as you go.

Oh what clues you have that point to its in the bathroom. Do you think a big thing like this can fit in a bathroom. Man I tell you negros nowadays are worst then females, just saying anything for attention.
Well in the first pic there appears to be a shower door and a mirror above what could be a sink due to the pump bottle of soap below it. Also yes I do believe that can fit in a bathroom seeing as though I have the same shelf in my bathroom. I wish you nothing but the best on this brother. May you have a good one.

Back