Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWYD If This Was Your Girl? How to rhyme time lime and dime...

To be fair, I hate it when white people rhyme too.

Chill pill
Easy peezy
Righty tighty lefty loosey
And that's a fact, Jack
Okie dokie artichokey

Makes me wanna snuff somebody right now
Someone explain the righty tighty lefty loosey one cause lefty and loosey don’t rhyme

The only scenario where this makes any kind of sense is they just finished meeting for a surprise breakup lunch where she told him she was fucking his boss. That white bag was full of all his shit that he had at her crib.

What if that’s HIS house and he let her get rocked to subliminally show her the door?
Well then…
9kRS.gif

well played sir

The only scenario where this makes any kind of sense is they just finished meeting for a surprise breakup lunch where she told him she was fucking his boss. That white bag was full of all his shit that he had at her crib.

We not gonna just breeze past this clearly correct theory. My guy was like ‘Damn, I prolly would’ve intervened had this happened an hour ago. But you’re a single woman now, Linda. Good luck.’.

MANNNNNNNN It would be ova!! You not going to say A WORD!!! All his shit would be thrown out that night...

View attachment 680133

I would kinda expect this UNLESS the last time this shit happened ('cause there was definitely a "last time") he told her "You pull this bullshit again and you're on your own. Whatever shit your mouth gets you into you gotta deal with it bucko!"

lol don’t matter what I would’ve did

ol boy felt like it needed to go that way

know how long he wanted to do that ?

Back