Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
“professionals” working at corporations w pronouns in their emails… my wife’s work emails are the same way… even from the bigwigs in the company.. lol

Reactions: B_A
Ah, so every day is a hard day at work. Gotcha.

So my kids started back daycare about 2 months ago.

Me and my wife both worked from home so it was cool having the 2 babies home with us. It was easy and good bonding.

But

My wife had to go back to the office and I was at home working and watching them. I can honestly say that shit was fucking wild. I was going crazy watching a 1 and 2 year old ALL DAY. (they both just had bdays so they 2-3)

So glad we got them in daycare because my mental health was not gon hold up lol. We getting hit in the pockets but its worth it

be careful sharing those slides w us.. don’t want u to get caught up and in trouble.. but proceed bc this is interesting that the workplace is doing this now… wonder if my wife’s company will do the same thing

So my kids started back daycare about 2 months ago.

Me and my wife both worked from home so it was cool having the 2 babies home with us. It was easy and good bonding.

But

My wife had to go back to the office and I was at home working and watching them. I can honestly say that shit was fucking wild. I was going crazy watching a 1 and 2 year old ALL DAY. (they both just had bdays so they 2-3)

So glad we got them in daycare because my mental health was not gon hold up lol. We getting hit in the pockets but its worth it

This is a really interesting post. It's interesting hearing how differently men and women describe caring for children. And yeah, I know EXACTLY what you mean. A nigga be worn out at the end of the day.

This is a really interesting post. It's interesting hearing how differently men and women describe caring for children. And yeah, I know EXACTLY what you mean. A nigga be worn out at the end of the day.

Having 2 kids less than a year apart is a lot throughout the day when you have to work, feed, change diapers and entertain them.

If I wasnt working im pretty sure it would have been a breeze

You either fuck pussy or take a dick. All does can fall under being straight, BI, or gay/lesbian

And im not gon argue male, female, or intersex

Bruh. idgaf.

I aint even giving it that much thought.

I have accepted that there are things bout sex/gender/trans/LGBT i jus dont understand.

If ppl say they are what they are. I respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back