Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Right. White on white crime. This ain’t our business.

Bruh, I was gonna post something but deleted it. But fuck it. There are people on this site that are set on seeing black people as victims of racism at all times in any scenario. And anything contrary to that shakes them to their foundation. Like we've said... all these people are white.

Dead serious. If a news story broke "white man kills black neighbor" everyone would be in a uproar. Then if I post footage showing the black guy ran into the white guy's yard to stab him, so the white guy shot him in self defense, I'd get called a coon. Like instead of acknowledging that this man wasn't a victim of racism in the scenario, they'd rather just lash out.

Not even trying to be funny but I'm confused. The complaint seems to be he's being too lenient on the defense, and too hard on the prosecutors.

All these tweets go against that and support the idea that he's actually very hard on the defendants, and punishes them harshly. So much so that they don't even want to be tried in his court because he's such a hard ass.

In the case where he gave that man a life sentence (hard on the defendant) for killing his wife, the issue was that he allowed the prosecution to enter evidence AGAINST the defendant. Too lenient on the prosecutors.

So which is it?

Not even trying to be funny but I'm confused. The complaint seems to be he's being too lenient on the defense, and too hard on the prosecutors.

All these tweets go against that and support the idea that he's actually very hard on the defendants, and punishes them harshly. So much so that they don't even want to be tried in his court because he's such a hard ass.

In the case where he gave that man a life sentence (hard on the defendant) for killing his wife, the issue was that he allowed the prosecution to enter evidence AGAINST the defendant. Too lenient on the prosecutors.

So which is it?

So you're saying that he's too hard on defendants except in a case where the defendant happens to be a white supremacist hero in which case he makes odd concessions for the defense?

So what's not to understand here?

So you're saying that he's too hard on defendants except in a case where the defendant happens to be a white supremacist hero in which case he makes odd concessions for the defense?

So what's not to understand here?

What odd concessions? Been over this. The "victim" thing isn't uncommon, in general. And it's the norm in his courtroom.

So just so I know where we stand. You're still saying not allowing the guys that were shot to be called victims is the judge making an "odd concession"?

Regardless of all the talk, i fully expect him to be found not guilty.

Alt right already sees him as a hero. But once he beats the case he will be a god like figure

What odd concessions? Been over this. The "victim" thing isn't uncommon, in general. And it's the norm in his courtroom.

So just so I know where we stand. You're still saying not allowing the guys that were shot to be called victims is the judge making an "odd concession"?

Not allowing shooting victims to be called victims but allowing them to be called criminals of crimes they were never accused or convicted of is absolutely an odd concession.

How could this be racism when all of the people being called looters/rioters are white? The person who shot them was white. Everyone involved is white.
Right. White on white crime. This ain’t our business.
No sir. That's incorrect. This very much our business

Those dead white protestors are being treated like black people since they died caping for black people

So I’m assuming it must REALLY bother y’all them white Jewish victims of Rittenhouse were trying to burn down a business in a black neighborhood before this happened. Not only that, one of the men was on camera screaming “shoot me nigga” before he got what he asked for.
How do you know what they were doing?

Not allowing shooting victims to be called victims but allowing them to be called criminals of crimes they were never accused or convicted of is absolutely an odd concession.

They're dead, mannnnn. They died the night of the arson and rioting. When would they have charges pressed against them?

Back